SLET Exam 2022 Notification For Assam and NE Region
The notification of State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) or State Eligibility Test (SET) has been out by the NE region SLET authority for the year 2022. The SET Exam 2021 will be conducted in the month of February, 2022. The SLET Exam 2022 qualified candidates will be able to appointed as an Assistant Professor in the state of Assam as well as the other North Eastern Indian States. The SLET 2022 will be conducted in the various centers of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Sikkim and Tripura. Apply online at sletneonline.co.in. The result of SLET 2022 Exam may published on March – April, 2022.
Details of SLET Exam 2022
Name of exam: State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) Exam 2022 or State Eligibility Test (SET) Exam 2022
Number of Papers: 2
Eligibility for the exam:
- Candidates must have secured atleast 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master Degree or equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC in case of General/Unreserved/General-EWS candidates. However, the scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Person with Disability (PWD) Category, the Other Backward Classes (OBC) belonging to non-creamy layer who have secured atleast 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master degree or equivalent examination are eligible to appear in the Test.
- Candidates who have appeared or will be appearing at the final qualifying Master degree (final year) examination and result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examination have been delayed may also apply for this Test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for award of pass certificate only after they have passed the Master degree examination or equivalent examination with atleast 55% marks in case of General/Unreserved/General-EWS category and atleast 50% marks in case of OBC (Non-creamy layer), SC/ST/PWD/Third Gender category candidates. Such candidates must 3 obtain Master Degree within 2 (two) years from the date of concerned SLET result with required percentage of marks failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.
Date of exam: 27th February 2021 (Sunday)
Mode of exam: Offline
Age Limit: There is no age limit. A candidate can avail any number of chances.
Type of Questions: Multiple Choice
Total Marks of SLET Exam: 300
Number of Questions:
- Paper I: 50 (100 marks, 2 marks in each question)
- Paper II: 100 (200 marks, 2 marks in each question)
Duration of Exam:
- Paper I: 1 hour ( 10.00 A.M. to 11.00 A.M.)
- Paper II: 2 hours (11.30 A.M. to 1. 30 P.M.)
How to Apply for SLET Exam 2022
- Candidate seeking admission to the test must apply online through website www.sletneonline.co.in
- Before applying online, applicants should keep the scan copy of his/her certificates, passport sized coloured photograph duly attested and signed by the candidate ready and also, the scan copy of signature ready.
- Duly attested M.A/ M.Sc./M.Com. certificate and Mark-sheet should be uploaded only along with the photograph and signature.
- Attested copy of SC/ST/OBC along with non-creamy layer certificate / PWD/EWS category certificate, if applicable, from authorized person should be uploaded.
- The size of each of the scanned photo & signature should be within the range of 5 to 50kb and properly cropped.
- Before submitting the form, applicants will get a chance to modify his/her application detail. But after the final submission of application, applicants will not be able to edit the application.
- Once submitted, portal will generate a unique Application ID. The applicants are required to note down carefully the unique Application ID for all future references including Admit Card Download.
- Once an applicant completes the application submission process, the applicant can print the Acknowledgement Slip for future reference.
- Once submitted, application will generate the bank Challan for fee payment. Candidate should download the challans and print it. (Candidate should visit the SBI bank branch carrying the challans for fee payment two days after application submission)
- Candidate claiming fee concession without attested valid SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy) PWD/EWS certificate will summarily be rejected.
Application Fee for State Level Eligibility Test 2022
The application fee for SET Exam 2022 against each category is given below:
SLET Exam Syllabus For Paper I
The Test is intended to assess the teaching / research aptitude of the candidate. They are supposed to possess and exhibit cognitive abilities like comprehension, analysis, evaluation, understanding the structure of arguments, evaluating and distinguishing deductive and inductive reasoning, weighing the evidence with special reference to analogical arguments and inductive generalization, evaluating, classification and definition, avoiding logical inconsistency arising out of failure to see logical relevance due to ambiguity and vagueness in language. The candidates are also supposed to have a general acquaintance with the nature of a concept, meaning and criteria of truth, and the source of knowledge.
SLET Exam Syllabus For Paper II
Important Links & Date for Assam SLET 2022 Exam
|Last Date for Apply Online
|Online Application||Click Here
FAQs for State Level Eligibility Test:
Q1. What is the date of SLET 2022 Exam ?
Answer: In the month of February, 2022
Q2. What is the full form of SLET ?
Answer: State Level Eligibility Test
Q3. Number of question papers in SLET Exam?
Answer: No of question papers: 2
Q4. Total marks of question papers in SLET Exam?
Q5. What is the duration of SLET Exam?
Answer: 03 Hours (Paper I: 1 hour and Paper II: 2 hours)
Q6. What is the official website for SLET Exam?