SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2023
State Bank of India(SBI) has published a recruitment notification regarding 8283 Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales) posts in clerical cadre. The candidates have to be graduate to eligible for the Junior Associate post. Interested and eligible candidates may check the details notification as given below. For more Assam Job Notifications Please Visit Assam Job Alert Regularly.
Last Date: 07.12.2023
SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2023 Details:
Name of the Post: Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)
Number of Posts: 8283 [ Number of Posts for Assam: 430 Posts]
Scale of Pay: The starting Basic Pay is Rs.19900/- (Rs.17900/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates). The total starting emoluments of a Clerical Cadre employee payable at Metro like Mumbai will be around Rs.29,000/- per month inclusive of D.A., other allowances at the current rate and two additional increments for newly recruited graduate junior associates.
Required Eligibility: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 30.12.2023.
For Final Year Students: Those who are in the final year/ semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 30.12.2023.
Age: The candidates age should be between 20 years to 28 years as on 01.04.2023. Candidates must have been born not later than 02.04.1995 and not later than 01.04.2003 (both days inclusive).
Age Relaxation: Category wise relaxation of age is given below
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PwD (Unreserved): 10 years
- PwD (OBC): 13 years
- PwD (SC/ST): 15 years
How to Apply for SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2023
Interested and Eligible candidates can submit their online application on the official online application website of SBI. Candidates may follow the steps given below to apply online.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click the link given against the Online Application Link.
- Now, an official web portal will load in the new tab of your browser.
- In that portal, you will get the option to register yourself. After registration, you have to provide all your asked details.
- After that you have to upload your documents.
- Now, you have to pay the examination fee.
- After successful payment, your application will be submitted.
- Also, you will receive an acknowledgment copy of your submission. Keep that acknowledgment copy for future use.
- General/EWS/OBC: Rs.750/-
- Scheduled Castes(SC)/Scheduled Tribes(ST)/Persons with Disabilities(PwD): Free
- Payment Method: online
Important Date and Links for State Bank of India Junior Associate Recruitment 2023
|Official Recruitment Notification||Check Here|
|For Apply Online||Check Here
[Starts From 17/11/2023]
|Join Assam Job Alert|
|Join Our Telegram Channel (আমাৰ টেলিগ্ৰাম চেনেলত যোগদান কৰিবলৈ )||Click Here (ইয়াত ক্লিক কৰক)|
|Follow Assam Job Alert on Facebook Page (ফেচবুক পেজত আমাক পাবলৈ)|
|Join Assam Job Alert on Facebook Group (ফেচবুক গ্ৰূপত আমাক পাবলৈ)|