APSC Engineer Recruitment
The Assam Public Service Commission(APSC) has published recruitment notifications regarding recruitment of 317 Assistant Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Civil) under Public Works Roads Department [PWRD] and Public Works (Building & National Highway) Department [PW(B&NH)D]. Interested candidates may check the detail notification as given below. For more Assam Job Notifications Please Visit Assam Job Alert Regularly.
Last Date: 20/04/2023(For Junior Engineer) & 21/04/2023(For Assistant Engineer)
Join Assam Job Alert WhatsApp Group
আমাৰ টেলিগ্ৰাম চেনেলটো Join কৰক
APSC Engineer Recruitment Details
1. Assistant Engineer (Civil)
No of posts: 244 posts [UR: 117, OBC/ MOBC: 64, SC: 27, STP: 27, STH: 9]
Scale of Pay: Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- GP: Rs. 12,700/-
Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree in (Civil) Engineering from an Indian and Foreign university recognized by Government .
3. Junior Engineer(Civil)
No of posts: 73 Posts [SC: 21, STP: 40, STH: 12]
Scale of Pay: Rs. 14,000 /- to 60,500/- GP: Rs. 8,700/-
- Candidate must have a Diploma in Civil Engineering/Civil Engineering & Planning from any technical institute recognized by the Government.
- The Diplomas/Courses must be a Regular course. Diplomas/Courses obtained through Distance Mode of Education, by whatever name called, will not be accepted,
- Apart from English, the candidate should have adequate knowledge of at least 1(one) official language of the State of Assam (i.e. Assamese/Bengali/Bodo) except candidates belonging to Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council and Dima Hasao Autonomous Council.
Other Eligibility Criteria(For All Posts):
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose/ Employment Exchange Registration certificate / Voter ID card of the candidate or his/her parents will be treated as proof of residency along with the application form
Age: The candidates should not be less than 18 years(For Jr. Engineer) and 21 years(For Assistant Engineer) of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2023. The upper age limit is relaxable :
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
- Persons with benchmark disability (PwBD) 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and UR Category of candidates as per Govt.
How to Apply for APSC Civil Engineer Posts
Interested and eligible candidates need to apply online for Junior Engineer(Civil) and Assistant Engineer(Civil) vacancies through the official APSC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online for APSC Engineer Recruitment.
- Scroll down, go to Important Links section .
- Click on the “Register Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New User ? Register Here”.
- In the next stage, click on “Apply Online” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- At the end, take a print out of the application form .
- General/EWS: 297.20
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: 197.20
- BPL: 47.20
- PWBD: 47.20
Important Date and Links For APSC Civil Engineer Recruitment
|Last Date||20/04/2023(For Junior Engineer) & 21/04/2023(For Assistant Engineer)|
|Official Recruitment Notification||Assistant Engineer | Junior Engineer|
|For Register Online||Check Here|
|For Apply Online||Check Here|
|Join Assam Job Alert|
|Join Our Telegram Channel (আমাৰ টেলিগ্ৰাম চেনেলত যোগদান কৰিবলৈ )||Click Here (ইয়াত ক্লিক কৰক)|
|Follow Assam Job Alert on Facebook Page (ফেচবুক পেজত আমাক পাবলৈ)|
|Join Assam Job Alert on Facebook Group (ফেচবুক গ্ৰূপত আমাক পাবলৈ)|