Golaghat District Recruitment
Deputy Commissioner, Golaghat has published a recruitment notification regarding recruitment of 31 Lot Mandal (Grade-III) under the amalgamated establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Golaghat. Interested candidates may check the detail notification as given below. For more Assam Job Notifications Please Visit Assam Job Alert Regularly.
Last Date: 16.01.2023 till 3.00 PM
Join Our Telegram Channel for Latest updates on Assam Job
DC Golaghat Mandal Recruitment Details:
Name of the Post: Lot Mandal (Grade-III)
No. of Post: 31
Scale of Pay: Pay Band of Rs. 14,000/- – Rs. 60,500/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 6,200/- per month plus other allowances as admissible as per rules.
- The candidates must have passed HSLC examination or equivalent examination.
- The candidates must possess a valid 6 (six) months RCCC training passed certificate from Assam Surveys & Settlement Training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati.
- The candidates should possess minimum 6 (six) months diploma/ certificate In computer proficiency from a Govt recognized institute.
Age: Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age on 1st January, 2022. The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years in case of candidates of OBC/MOBC, 5 years in case of candidates of SC & ST and 10 years for PWD candidates as per Govt. office Memorandum issued from time to time
Selection process of Golaghat District Mandal Post
The candidates applying for the post of Mandal will have to appear for written test. The syllabus of the written examination will be as follows
|Survey & Settlement Matter||50|
Against each vacancy, 4 (four) Nos of candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test.
The candidates shortlisted based on written test will have to appear in the computer Proficiency Test (Practical) 25 marks.
The candidates who qualified the written test must produce all original testimonials for verification at the time of computer Proficiency Test.
Since the applications are submitted online, the question of submission of applications through proper channel in case of candidates already employed becomes redundant. However such candidates shall intimate their appropriate appointing authority about the submission of application.
The final selection list will be prepared on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in both objective type written test and will contain the names of candidates equal to the numbers of vacancies advertised and selected. There will be no waiting list.
How to Apply for Golaghat District Mandal Recruitment
Candidates are required to apply in prescribed form through online only. No other mode for submission of application is allowed. Instruction for filling up prescribed online form will be available in web site https:// niyukti.assam.gov.in/lmgolaghat Before applying online application, candidates are advised to carefully go through the instructions available in the above website. The application must be submitted Online through official website. Please follow the bellow mentioned steps to apply online successfully. Applications will be received online from 21.12.2022 to 16.01.2023 till 3.00PM.
- Scroll down and visit important link section.
- Click on the online application link.
- After visiting the online application link of Lot Mandal Recruitment read the instruction properly.
- Now scroll down and click on Proceed and select the post applied for from drop down and click on proceed to next step.
- Fill the application form with proper information and upload the below mentioned documents.
- Admit Card/Certificate of Metric/ HSLC examination,
- HSLC Mark sheet,
- 6 (six) months Recorders Certificate Class Course (RCCC) training passed Certificate,
- 6 (six) months diploma/certificate in computer proficiency,
- scanned signature,
- NOC from through concerned authority (for those already employed),
- EWS Certificate (in case of EWS category),
- Caste Certificate (in case of reserved Category candidates),
- Employment Exchange Card,
- Disability Certificate (in case of differently abled / PWD (low vision) issued by competent authority declaration in form “A” under rule 5(1) of the Assam Public Services (application for small family norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019 to be submitted.
- Now click on final submit.
- Take a printout or screenshot of acknowledgement for further references.
Important Date and Links For Golaghat District Recruitment 2022
|Official Recruitment Notification||Check Here|
|For Apply Online||Check Here|
|Join Assam Job Alert|
|Join Our Telegram Channel (আমাৰ টেলিগ্ৰাম চেনেলত যোগদান কৰিবলৈ )||Click Here (ইয়াত ক্লিক কৰক)|
|Follow Assam Job Alert on Facebook Page (ফেচবুক পেজত আমাক পাবলৈ)|
|Join Assam Job Alert on Facebook Group (ফেচবুক গ্ৰূপত আমাক পাবলৈ)|