DSE Assam Recruitment For PGT Teacher
Director of Secondary Education, Assam has published a job notification regarding recruitment of 1385 vacancies of Post Graduate Teachers in the different provincialized Secondary Schools under the Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam. Interested candidates may check the detail notification as given below. For more Assam Job Notifications Please Visit Assam Job Regularly.
Last Date: Notified Soon
Join Our Telegram Channel for Latest updates on Assam Job
DSE Assam Recruitment Details
Name of the Post: Post Graduate Teachers
Number of Posts: 1385 Posts
Scale of Pay: Rs.22,000/ – to 97,000/- including Grade Pay of Rs. 11,800 /- PM (under pay band III) plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
The applicant must be a Post Graduate in concerned subject with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and should possess Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) qualification from an institution recognized by National Council for Teacher Education. Degrees obtained in off-campus and distance education mode shall not be considered as valid.
The applicant should have appeared and passed Higher Secondary Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) in the concerned cadre, conducted by the Government, scoring a minimum of 60% marks in case of Un-reserved category candidates and minimum of 55% marks in case of Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes and Persons with disabilities candidates;
Provided that for the teachers working regularly against a sanctioned Graduate post in any Provincialised High School or Higher Secondary School for a minimum period of 15 years having requisite academic and professional qualification for the post of Post Graduate Teachers appearing and qualifying in TET shall be optional and they shall be awarded with a weight-age of 60 marks for their 15 years of continuous teaching experience and those who have appeared and qualified in the TET shall get the TET qualified marks in lieu of the weight-age given for the experience
Provided further that any experienced teacher who has appeared but could not secure the minimum qualifying 60 marks in the TET, shall be awarded at least 60 marks in respect of their experience if he or she has already completed 15 years of teaching experience, any marks secured by such experienced teacher over and above 60 qualifying marks in TET shall be counted additionally in respect of TET for such teacher for the purpose of selection for the post of Post Graduate Teacher.
In addition to the academic and professional qualification, the applicant must satisfy the following criteria:
- In case of Assamese Medium School, the applicant must have passed HSLC or equivalent examination with Assamese language as one of the subjects or have diploma in Assamese Language issued by the Assam Sahitya Sabha or read up to HSLC level in Assamese medium School;
- In case of Bengali Medium School, the applicant must have passed HSLC or equivalent examination with Bengali language as one of the subjects or have Diploma in Bengali issued by the Barak Upatyaka Bangya Sahitya O Sanskriti Sammelan or read up to HSLC level in Bengali medium School.
- In case of Hindi Medium School, the applicant must have passed HSLC or equivalent examination with Hindi language as one of the subjects or read upto HSLC level in Hindi Medium School.
- In case of Bodo Medium School, the applicant must have passed HSLC or equivalent examination with Bodo language as one of the subjects or read upto HSLC level in Bodo medium school.
- In case of English Medium School, the applicant must have passed HSLC or equivalent examination with alternative English as one of the subject or read from Class XI onwards in English medium school. Provided that for recruitment of teachers for teaching MIL subjects the candidate who passed HSLC Examination with particular MIL Subject shall be considered
Criteria for selection of Post Graduate Teacher:
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in MA/ M.Com/ M.Sc. Examination (ii) 100 marks on percentage of marks in BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc. Examination (in case of Major/ Hons. The marks obtained in Major/ Hons shall be taken into consideration).
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in HSS final examination.
- 100 marks on percentage of B.T./ B.Ed. Examination;
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in TET Examination or 60 marks for 15 years of experience as a Graduate Teacher in Provincialised High/Higher Secondary School having requisite academic and professional qualification. Any experience teacher who has appeared but could not secure the minimum qualifying 60 marks in the TET, shall be awarded at least 60 marks in respect of their experience if he or she has already completed 15 years of teaching experience. Any marks secured by such experienced teacher over and above 60 qualifying marks in TET shall be counted additionally in respect of TET for such teacher; Explanation:- For the purpose of calculation of marks under the categories mentioned in the above clauses, if a candidate secures, for example, 60% marks in the particular examination then he / she secures 60 marks out of 100 marks allotted in the concerned examination.
- 10 marks for NCC certificate (10 marks for ‘C’ Certificate and 5 marks for ‘B’ certificate);
- 10 marks for participation in recognized sports at National level representing Assam;
- 10 marks for achievements in Fine Arts and Cultural activities representing the State officially at National level;
- The applicants applying for the post of UR category and OBC / MOBC / ST (P) / ST(H) / PWD category must have minimum 60% and 55% marks in both papers in Higher Secondary TET
Age: A candidate must not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years for open category, 40 years for Ex-Servicemen, 41 years for OBC/ MOBC and 43 years for SC/ ST(P)/ST(H) and 48 years for Persons with Disability (PwD) as on 1st January, 2022.
How to Apply for Director of Secondary Education Assam Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates have to apply online at www.madhyamik.assam.gov.in
Documents uploaded as mentioned below should be colour scanned and clear in PDF format while uploading and applying online and all documents should be self attested.
- Passport Size Colour Photograph.
- HSLC Mark sheet and Admit Card (Age Proof).
- HSSLC Mark-sheet and Certificate.
- Mark sheet and Certificate of Bachelor Degree.
- Post Graduate mark sheet and Certificate.
- Higher Secondary TET mark sheet and Certificate.
- B.Ed. Mark sheet (1st Year & 2nd Year) and Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC).
- Candidates with disabilities will have to enclose certificates of disabilities issued by Govt. authority.
- Certificate of NCC (Only B or C Category only), Sports & Cultural (if represented state at National Level).
- Scanned Signature of the applicant.
- Experience certificate (if any) of 15 years of teaching experience as Graduate Teacher in Provincialised High / Higher Secondary School.
- Certificate of Ex-servicemen issued by the Director, Sainik Welfare Board.
After successful submission of the online form, candidates shall take a print out of the form and submit the same along-with self-attested copies of mark-sheets and certificates in support of educational qualification, caste, disability, TET, B.Ed. and co-curricular activities at the time of document verification before the Selection Committee. Candidates must also produce original documents that have been uploaded with the online application to the Selection Committee.
After submitting the online application form, the candidates will get a Unique Number against the submitted application and will keep the printout of the unique Number for all future references.
Candidates may note that failing to qualify in Screening/ Verification of documents will result cancellation of their candidature.
The office will not be responsible for any lapse in submission of online application due to any technical problem.
Application seeking condonation / relaxation of any criteria should be made to appropriate authority as per applicable norms at least 7 days prior to filling up of online applications.
Important Date and Links for DSE Assam Recruitment for HS TET Teacher
|Last Date||Notified Soon|
|Official Recruitment Notification||Check Here|
|For Apply Online||Check Here|
|Join Assam Job Alert|
|Join Our Telegram Channel (আমাৰ টেলিগ্ৰাম চেনেলত যোগদান কৰিবলৈ )||Click Here (ইয়াত ক্লিক কৰক)|
|Follow Assam Job Alert on Facebook Page (ফেচবুক পেজত আমাক পাবলৈ)|
|Join Assam Job Alert on Facebook Group (ফেচবুক গ্ৰূপত আমাক পাবলৈ)|