APSC CCE Exam 2022
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has published a recruitment notification regarding recruitment of 913 posts under APSC CCE Exam 2022. APSC will conduct the Preliminary Examination of the Combined Competitive Examination 2022 for the 913 posts as well as the Main Examination and Interview for the Prelims Exam qualified candidates. Interested candidates may check the detail notification as given below. For more Assam Job Notifications Please Visit Assam Job Alert Regularly.
In continuation with this office advertisement No.26/2022 dated 22nd December, 2022 and in pursuance of the Govt. letter No.AAP.95/2021/144 dated Dispur the 23rd December, 2022, this is for information of all concerned that the date of online submission of application form for C.C.(Prelim) Examination, 2022 is deferred till further notification of a new date in view of the likely changes in the reservation of the posts for CCE, 2022.
Last Date: 10.02.2023
Join Our Telegram Channel for Latest updates on Assam Job
APSC CCE Exam 2022 Details
Name of Exam: Combined Competitive Examination, 2022
No of posts: 913 Posts [ UR:475, OBC/ MOBC: 240, SC: 58, STP: 98, STH: 42, PwBD: 35 ]
Department Wise Vacancies:
- Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade): 86
- Assam Police Service (Jr.Grade): 65
- Superintendent of Taxes: 8
- Superintendent of Excise: 1
- District Transport Officer: 1
- Labour Officer: 3
- Assam Finance Service (Jr.Grade II): 20
- Administrative Officer, Minorities Development Board: 1
- Cooperative Education Officer: 1
- Inspector of Labour: 4
- Inspector of Taxes: 26
- Inspector of Excise: 21
- Block Development Officer: 45
- Assistant Manager, District industries Centre: 08
- Asstt Registrar of Cooperative Societies: 06
- Co-Operative Education Officer: 01
- Administrative Officer Minorities Development Board: 01
- Assistant Employment officer: 03
- Asstt. Employment Officer: 2
- Sub-Registrar: 10
- Assistant Manager of Industries: 6
- Assistant Audit Officer: 77
- Assistant Accounts Officer: 415
- Guidance Counsellor: 1
- Research Assistant, Irrigation: 3
- Assistant Public Relation Officer, Irrigation: 1
- Assistant Research Officer, Irrigation: 1
- Registrar, Industrial Tribunal: 1
- Research Assistant, Transport Survey: 1
- Assistant Research Officer, Minorities Development Board: 1
- Research Assistant, Minorities Development Board: 1
- Assam Urban Administrative Service (Executive Officer-Jr Grade ll): 103
- The candidate must hold a Degree from any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess such qualification as may be declared equivalent by the Government.
- Candidates must possess the prescribed qualification on the date of submission of their applications.
- A candidate should be able to speak Assamese or other official language or associate official languages of the State or any of the tribal languages of the State.
- A candidate should be registered in a District Employment Office of Assam.
- A candidate must be an original inhabitant of Assam.
- Candidates must possess the above prescribed qualification on the date of submission of their applications.
Age: The candidate should not be less than 21 years and more than 38 years of age on 01.01.2022.
Relaxation of Age:
- SC/STP/STH Candidates: upto 43 years.
- OBC/MOBC Candidates: upto 41 years.
- PWBD : By 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates.
APSC CCE 2022 Exam Centers
For Prelims Exam:
The centres for the APSC Combined Competitive Preliminary Examination 2022 are BARPETA, BONGAIGAON, BISWANATH CHARIALI, DHEMA)I, DHUBRI, DIBRUGARH, DIPHU, GOALPARA, GOLAGHAT, GUWAHATI, HAFLONG, HAMREN, HATSINGIMARI, HOJAI, JORHAT, KAJALGAON, KARIMGANJ, KOKRAJHAR, MAJULI, MANGALDOI, MORIGAON, MUSHALPUR, NAGAON, NALBARI, NORTH LAKHIMPUR, SILCHAR, SIVASAGAR, SONARI, TEZPUR, TINSUKIA AND UDALGURI.
For Mains Exam:
The Combined Competitive (MainJ Examination will be held in GUWAHATI Centre only.
APSC CC Prelims Exam Date 2022
As the official recruitment notification of APSC CC Exam 2022 has published on 22nd December, 2022 the candidates will get around 3 months time for their preparation for prelims exam. The tentative date for Preliminary Examination is 26th March, 2023 (Sunday). Main Examination is tentatively scheduled in July/August, 2023.
APSC CC Prelims Exam 2022 Pattern
The Preliminary Examination will consist of two papers of objective type multiple choice questions of two hours duration each.
|Paper-l||General studies I||Marks=200||Time=2hrs||0bjective type multiple choice question paper|
|Paper-Il||General Studies II||Marks=200||Time=2hrs||0bjective type multiple choice question paper|
Please Note that he Paper II of the C.C. (Prelim) Examination is a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%.
APSC CC Mains Exam 2022 Pattern
On the basis of result of the Preliminary Examination, the number of candidates to be admitted to the written part of the Main Examination will be 11 to 12 times the number of vacancies notified for each category. The selection will be strictly on the basis of merit adhering to the norms of Vertical and Horizontal Reservation as per prescribed law in force.
The written examination shall consist of six papers of conventional essay type/objective type with limited words. Marks obtained in Interview for personality Test shall be counted for ranking. The written examination will consist of the following papers:
|Sl. No||Papers||Type of Paper||Marks||Duration in Hours|
|1||Paper 1||Essay||250||3 Hrs|
|2||Paper 2 to 6||General Studies||250 for each paper||3 Hrs for each paper|
|3||Interview Test [After qualifying in written tests]||275|
A candidate shall be allowed to write his/her answer papers in English or Assamese Language.
How to Apply for APSC CCE Exam 2022
Interested and eligible candidates need to apply online for APSC CCE 2022 for prelims Exam through the official APSC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online for APSC Combined Competitive Examination 2022. Online Application will start from from 12.00 Noon, 21.01.2023 and the last date for apply online is 10/02/2023.
- Scroll down, go to Important Links section .
- Click on the “Register Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New User ? Register Here”.
- In the next stage, click on “Apply Online” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- At the end, take a print out of the application form .
- General/EWS: 297.20
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: 197.20
- BPL: 47.20
- PWBD: 47.20
- Women Candidate: 47.20
Important Date and Links For APSC Combined Competitive Examination 2022
|Official Recruitment Notification||Check Here|
|For Register Online||Check Here|
|For Apply Online||Check Here|
|Online Application Delayed Notification||Check Here|
|Join Assam Job Alert|
|Join Our Telegram Channel (আমাৰ টেলিগ্ৰাম চেনেলত যোগদান কৰিবলৈ )||Click Here (ইয়াত ক্লিক কৰক)|
|Follow Assam Job Alert on Facebook Page (ফেচবুক পেজত আমাক পাবলৈ)|
|Join Assam Job Alert on Facebook Group (ফেচবুক গ্ৰূপত আমাক পাবলৈ)|