Tingkhong College Recruitment 2022
Tingkhong College, Dibrugarh has invited application from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Professor in various departments. Interested candidates have to fill up the applications in prescribed format available in DHE website along with all supporting documents are invited for the post of Assistant Professors in the following subjects as per latest UGC norms. Interested Candidates may check the detail notification as given below. For more Assam Job Notifications Please Visit Assam Job Alert Regularly.
Last Date: with in 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement (DoA in News paper: 20-11-2022)
Tingkhong College Recruitment For Assistant Professor 2022 Details
1. Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
No of Posts: 15 Posts
Name of the Subjects and Vacancies:
- Chemistry: 03 Posts [OBC, UR, EWS]
- Botany: 03 Posts [OBC, UR, SC]
- Mathematics: 03 Posts [UR, UR, ST(P)]
- Physics: 03 Posts [OBC, UR, OBC]
- Zoology: 03 Posts [EWS, UR, ST(H)]
Salary: UGC pay scale of Rs. 57,700/- -1,82,400/-with other allowances as per rule of Assam Government
- Good Academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale at the Master Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Besides, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Notwithstanding, anything contained in sub clause (i) and (ii) to the clause 4.40.1, of the UGC Regulations 30th June, 2010 candidates who have a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grant Commission (Minimum standards and procedure for award of Ph. D Degree Regulation, 2009) shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Master programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and Masters level for the Scheduled caste/ Scheduled caste / Differently-abled (Physically and visually differently-abled) categorised for the purpose of eligibility. The 5% relaxation will not include any grace (clause-3.4.1)
- The period of time taken by Candidates to acquire M.Phil and /or Ph.D Degree shall not be considered as Teaching/research experience for appointment to the positions (clause-3.9.0).
Age: 38 years as on 1st day of the year in which the advertisement is issued with relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC/MOBC and 10 years for PwD candidates.
How to Apply for Tingkhong College Dibrugarh Recruitment For Assistant Professor
- To apply for the post of Assistant Professor in Tingkhong College, Dibrugarh interested candidates have to fill up the applications in prescribed format as given below in the important links section along with self attested copies of all testimonials from HSLC onwards.
- In service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC obtained from the concerned authority.
- Applications accompanied with a bank draft of Rs.1500 (Rupees Fifteen Hundred Only) drawn in favour of Principal, Tingkhong College, Payable at SBI, Tingkhong Branch (IFS code: SBIN0007327).
- The applications must reach the Principal & Secretary Tingkhong College P.O.: Tingkhong, Dibrugarh, 786612, Assam on or before 15 (fifteen) days of publication of this advertisement.
Important Date and Links for Tingkhong College Assistant Professor Recruitment
|Last Date||within 15 days from the publication of this advertisement [DoA in News Paper: 20-11-2022]|
|Official Recruitment Notification||Check Here|
|Standard Form||Check Here|
|Join Assam Job Alert|
|Join Our Telegram Channel (আমাৰ টেলিগ্ৰাম চেনেলত যোগদান কৰিবলৈ )||Click Here (ইয়াত ক্লিক কৰক)|
|Follow Assam Job Alert on Facebook Page (ফেচবুক পেজত আমাক পাবলৈ)|
|Join Assam Job Alert on Facebook Group (ফেচবুক গ্ৰূপত আমাক পাবলৈ)|