Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2022
Dibrugarh University has published a recruitment notification regarding recruitment of 02 Librarian and Assistant Librarian Posts. Interested candidates may check the details of Dibrugarh University Recruitment as given below. For more Assam Job Notifications Please Visit Assam Job Alert Regularly.
Last Date: 31-10-2022
Join Our Telegram Channel for Latest updates on Assam Job
Dibrugarh University Recruitment Details
No. of Post: 01 (UR)
Scale of Pay: Pay Matrix Rs. 1,44,200 — 2,18,200 /- (Academic Level 14)
- A Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation Science with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point-scale whether the grading system is followed.
- At least ten years as a Librarian at any level in University Library or ten years of teaching as Assistant / Associate Professor in Library Science or ten years experiences as a College Librarian.
- Evidence of innovative library services, including the integration of ICT in a library.
- A Ph.D. Degree in library science / Information science / documentation / archives and manuscript keeping.
2. Assistant Librarian
No. of Post: 01 (UR)
Scale of Pay: Pay Matrix – Rs. 57,700 — 1,82,400 /- (Academic Level 10)
- A Master’s Degree in Library Science, Information Science or Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree, with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point —scale, wherever the grading system is followed)
- A consistently good academic record, with knowledge of computerization of a library.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be.
How to Apply for DU Recruitment
Interested and Eligible candidates have to send the applications (8 no of copies) in the prescribed form provided on the University website (dibru.ac.in) for the aforementioned posts. The application should reach O/o the Registrar, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh on or before 31/10/2022 along with a Bank Draft of Rs. 1,500/- in favour of the Registrar, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh, payable at Punjab National Bank, Dibrugarh University Branch (Branch Code-994000).
Important Date and Links For Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2022
|Official Recruitment Notification||Check Here|
|Application Form||Check Here|
|Join Assam Job Alert|
|Join Our Telegram Channel (আমাৰ টেলিগ্ৰাম চেনেলত যোগদান কৰিবলৈ )||Click Here (ইয়াত ক্লিক কৰক)|
|Follow Assam Job Alert on Facebook Page (ফেচবুক পেজত আমাক পাবলৈ)|
|Join Assam Job Alert on Facebook Group (ফেচবুক গ্ৰূপত আমাক পাবলৈ)|