DC Sonitpur Mandal Recruitment 2022
Deputy Commissioner, Sonitpur has published a recruitment notification regarding 18 Posts of Mandal Posts. Interested candidates may check the detail notification of sanctioned vacant post of Lot Mandal (Gr-III) under the amalgamated establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Sonitpur, Tezpur as given below. For more Assam Job Notifications Please Visit Assam Job Alert Regularly.
Last Date: 21.10.2022
DC Sonitpur Mandal Recruitment Details:
Name of the Post: Lot Mandal (Grade-III)
No. of Post: 18 [OBC: 01, ST(P): 05, ST(H): 05, SC: 01, EWS: 06]
Scale of Pay: Pay Band of Rs. 14,000/- – Rs. 60,500/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 6,200/- per month plus other allowances as admissible as per rules.
- The candidate must have passed HSLC examination or equivalent examination.
- The candidate must possess a valid 6 (six) months RCCC training passed certificate from Assam Surveys & Settlement Training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati.
- The candidates having a minimum 6 (six) months diploma/certificate in computer proficiency from a Govt. recognized institute may be given preference.
Age: Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as on 1st January, 2022. The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years in case of candidates of OBC/MOBC, 5 years in case of candidates of SC & ST and 10 years for PWD candidates as per Govt.
How to Apply for DC Sonitpur Lot Mandal Recruitment
The application should be submitted in the standard Form as published in the Assam Gazatte in Part-IX in a sealed envelope addressed to the Deputy Commissioner, Sonitpur, Tezpur and should be submitted in the RKG Branch, office of the Deputy Commissioner, Sonitpur, Tezpur. Post applied for shall be superscripted on the scaled envelope.
Last date of submission of application is fixed on 21.10.2022 (up to 05:00 PM). Applications received after last date will not be accepted. Any postal delay after the last date of receipt of application will not be accepted.
The applicants must submit the following documents/testimonials along with standard application form.
- Self attested copies of all Certificates / Mark Sheets in support of educational qualifications.
- 6 (Six) months Recorders’ Certificate Class Course (RCCC) training passed certificate and other required qualifications.
- Age proof Certificate.
- EWS Certificate, PWD Certificate, Caste Certificate (if applicable), valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate and Declaration in Form ‘‘A’’ under Rule 5(l) of the Assam Public Service (Application of small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rule, 2019.
- 3 (three) copies of self attested recent coloured Passport size Photographs (one of which should be pasted on the application form).
- The applicants are required to enclose a self addressed envelope affixing postal stump of Rs. 5/- alone with the applications.
- The applicant shall furnish their Mobile No., WhatsApp No. and mail ID (if any) on the application form for smooth communication and information relating to the conduct of examination.
Important Date and Links For DC Sonitpur Recruitment 2022
|Official Recruitment Notification||Check Here|
|Format of Standard Form||Check Here|
|Join Assam Job Alert|
|Join Our Telegram Channel (আমাৰ টেলিগ্ৰাম চেনেলত যোগদান কৰিবলৈ )||Click Here (ইয়াত ক্লিক কৰক)|
|Follow Assam Job Alert on Facebook Page (ফেচবুক পেজত আমাক পাবলৈ)|
|Join Assam Job Alert on Facebook Group (ফেচবুক গ্ৰূপত আমাক পাবলৈ)|