Directorate of LR&S Assam Recruitment For GIS Analyst
The Director of Land Records & Surveys has published a job notification for recruitment of GIS Analyst position for which interested candidates are invited to attend the Walk in interview at joint Director of Land Records & Surveys, Assam, Dakhingaon, guwahati-40 for Mission Bsundhara.
Details of Directorate of LR&S Assam Recruitment For GIS Analyst
Name of the post: GIS Analyst
Number of Posts: 01
Monthly Remuneration: Rs. 50,000/-
- M.Sc/ M.Tech/ M.Sc (Tech) in Geo Science/ Geo Informatics/ Remote Sensing and GIS./ Geography/ Earth Science or equivalent from recognized University.
- At least 3 years experience in GIS mapping in Govt. / Semi Govt./ Autonomous organizations/ Private Company.
- Having proficiency in Map Survey with knowledge of Geo-spatial data.
- Should be able to operate Google Earth and prepare KML files as and when required.
- Experience in AutoCAD and GIS database management.
- Should have knowledge of GIS, be able to operate GIS/ ArcGIS/ GRASS and prepare/ modify/ update shapefiles as and when required and compile from various sources such as satellite imagery/ toposheets, reports etc.
- Should have knowledge of relevant IT Software and Excel Sheets
Age Limit: Maximum 45 years on 1st January, 2021
How to Apply for Directorate of LR&S Assam Recruitment
Interested candidates who are willing to get the job of GIS Analyst have to attend the Walk in interview at joint Director of Land Records & Surveys, Assam, Dakhingaon, guwahati-40 for Mission Bsundhara to be held on 22.11.2021 from 11.00 AM in the office of the Director of Land Records & Surveys etc., Assam, Rupnagar, Guwahati-32.
Important Points of Director of Land Records & Surveys Recruitment
- No TA/DA and official accommodation will be provided for appearing in the interview.
- The offer is purely contractual and co-terminus with the end of the project with no provision of regularization.
- The candidate should bring a CV and passport size photograph with photocopy of all the certificates, mark sheet, experience certificate etc. alongwith the original documents for verification.
- The Director, Land Records & Surveys, Assam reserves the right to cancel/postpone the interview without assigning any reason thereof.
Important Links & Date for Land Records and Surveys Recruitment 2021
|Date of Walk in Interview||22.11.2021 from 11.00 AM|
|Official Notification||Check Here|