APSC CCE Mains 2020 Exam – Online Form Fill Up
Assam Public Service Commission has released the official notification of Combined Competitive Examination, 2020 [APSC CCE 2020] for the recruitment of 331 vacancy. Candidates who qualify in APSC Prelims Exam may now apply online for APSC CCE (Mains) starting from 16th November 2021. The Combined Competitive (Main) Examination will be held in the month of January 2022 tentatively at the Guwahati centre only.
APSC CC Exam 2020
Name of examination: Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination 2020
Name of organization: Assam Public Service Commission
No of posts: 331 Posts
Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade): 121
Assam Police Service (Jr.Grade): 69
Superintendent of Taxes: 6
District Transport Officer: 5
Labour Inspector: 18
Inspector of Taxes: 27
Inspector of Excise: 7
Block Development Officer: 33
Asstt. Employment Officer: 4
Assistant Manager of Industries: 10
Scale of Pay:
- Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade): Pay scale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 13,300/-, PB-4
- Assam Police Service(Jr.Grade): Pay scale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 12,700/-, PB-4
- Superintendent of Taxes: Pay scale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 12,700/-, PB-4
- District Transport Officer: Pay scale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 12,700/-, PB-4
- Assistant Manager of Industries: Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 11,500/-, PB-3
- Block Development Officer: Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 10,900/-, PB-3
- Asstt. Employment Officer: Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3
- Labour Inspector: Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3
- Inspector of Taxes: Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3
- Inspector of Excise: Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3
- Sub Registrar: Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3
How to Apply for APSC CCE Mains 2020 Exam
- Candidates must fill up and submit Online Application Form by using the website www.apscrecruitment.in
- Candidates will be required to login into the same account which was used at the time of filling up the earlier Online Application Form for the Preliminary Examination.
- After login, candidates will be required to complete the One Time Registration (OTR) Process by filling up all the relevant details. Candidates who have already completed the OTR process will be redirected to their Dashboard.
- Once the OTR process is completed candidates may apply by clicking on the button “Apply for CCE (Mains) Examination -2020” in the Activity Section of their Dashboard.
- Online Application form has the following sections: Applicant’s Basic Details, Choice of Preference(s), Educational Qualification Details, Documents to be Uploaded (Documents uploaded must be in PDF format. The File size should not exceed 200 KB each. Documents uploaded must be legible/readable.)
- Candidates should ensure that all fields should be filled in correctly. Once Final Submission has been made, no correspondence will be entertained by the Commission from candidates to change any of the entries made in the online Application Form.
- Candidates may note that some of the fields namely Candidate’s name, Date of Birth, email address, Physically Challenged category, Disability percentage, Caste, EWS or PWBD certificate details etc. have been pre-populated using the information provided by the candidate at the time of filling up the earlier Online Application Form for the Preliminary Examination. Such fields cannot be changed by the candidate.
- After clicking the Submit button, candidates will be required to pay prescribed application fee by using Credit/Debit card or Internet Banking. Application shall be summarily rejected if the prescribed fee is not deposited. Fee once paid by the candidate will not be refunded.
- For any queries related to technical issues, candidates can reach the following helpdesk (From 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM on all working days) Phone – 1800-572-23-43 or 0361-2363117 or Email – [email protected]
APSC Prelims Exam Centers:
The APSC will conduct the Prelims Exam 2020 in the various centers of following Districts.
- Biswanath Chariali
- North Lakhimpur
APSC CC Prelims Exam Time Table:
It is for information to all concerned candidates that the Combined Competitive (Prelim.) Examination, 2020 will be held on 12th September, 2021 (Sunday) as per programme given below:
|12/09/2021 (Sunday)||10:00 AM to 12:00 P.M.||General Studies-I|
|02:00 PM to 04:00 P.M.||General Studies-II|
APSC CC Prelims Admit Card Download 2021
The list of candidates along with Roll Nos. and e-Admission certificates will be uploaded on 21/08/2021 and 23/08/2021 respectively in the Commission’s website www.apsc.nic.in. No e-Admission certificates shall be sent separately by post. The candidates may e-mail their queries to the mail id: [email protected] from 21108/2021 to 05/09/2021.
Important Links & Dates for APSC CCE Mains 2020 Exam
|CCE Prelims Exam Result||Check Here|
|Date of APSC CC Prelims Exam 2020||12th September, 2021|
|Admit Card available from||23rd August, 2021|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Covid Guidelines||1st | 2nd|
|Official Advertisement for Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade), 2020||Click Here|
|Click Here for APSC CCE Mains 2020 Exam Online Apply||Click Here|