SBI Junior Associates Recruitment 2019
- 1 SBI Junior Associates Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Post Details of SBI Junior Associates Recruitment 2019:
SBI Junior Associates Recruitment 2019 – Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State only. Candidates can appear for the test only once under this recruitment project. The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular State, should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) in the specified opted local language of that State (mentioned in the under given vacancy table against each state/UT).
Last Date: 03/05/2019
Post Details of SBI Junior Associates Recruitment 2019:
Name of the Post: Junior Associates(Customer Support & Sales)
Number of Posts: 8653 +
Tota – 300
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2019
- Those who are in the final year/semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2019.
Scale of Pay: 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110- 2120/1- 30230-1310/1-31450. The starting Basic Pay is Rs. 13075.00 (Rs. 11765.00 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates)
Age: Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.04.2019, i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1991 and not later than 01.04.1999 (both days inclusive).
How to Apply For SBI Junior Associates Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates can apply online and no other mode of application will be accepted
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Recruitment of Junior Associates 2019.
- After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/credit card/Internet Banking
Application Fee For SBI Junior Associates Recruitment 2019:
- For SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs. 125/- (Intimation Charges only)
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs. 750/- (App. Fee Including Intimation Charges)
Selection Process For SBI Junior Associates Recruitment 2019:
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam