NHM Assam Recruitment 2019 For Surveillance Worker
- 1 NHM Assam Recruitment 2019 For Surveillance Worker
NHM Assam Recruitment 2019 For Surveillance Worker – Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates willing to work in mission mode with challenging tasks for engagement on contractual basis for the Surveillance Worker at National Health Mission (NHM), Assam
Last Date: 16-02-2019
Post Details For NHM Assam Recruitment 2019 For Surveillance Worker:
Name of post: Surveillance Worker (Contractual)
Number of posts: 400 posts (in various districts), 4% (16 Positions will be reserved for PWD Candidates)
Remuneration: Rs 15000 per month
- 10+2 / HSSLC or equivalent from Govt. recognized institution
- Experience in Health Sector, preferably in Field Surveillance Work of NVBDCP & other related programme.
- Weightage will be given to candidates having previous work experience of similar nature in the Health & FW Department of Assam.
Age: Not less than 21 (Twenty One) Years and not more than 44 (Forty Four) years as on 01.01.2019. Relaxation of age as per govt rule.
How to apply For NHM Assam Recruitment 2019 For Surveillance Worker :
Candidates have to apply online in the NHM, Assam website: https://nhm.assam.gov.in. Online application will be received till 16th February 2019. The aspiring candidates shall visit the NHM Assam website to check the updates.
Download Our AssamJobAlerts.com’s Android App
- HSSLC or equivalent pass.
- Performance at HSSLC – Maximum of 30 Marks depending upon marks obtained in 10+2/HSSLC or equivalent examination.
- Previous Similar Experience – Maximum of 40 Marks (@ 8 marks for every year of service rendered with similar health experience.)
- Out of total 70 marks (from Sl. 2 & Sl. 3 above), candidates in order of merit would be shortlisted for Skill Test in the ratio 1:2 against vacancies depending upon the overall cut-off scores.
- 30 marks has been allotted in the Skill Test.
- The final merit list would be prepared out of the total 100 marks.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for Skill Test for which no TA/DA will be
- List of shortlisted candidates will be published in the website https://nhm.assam.gov.in
before the Skill Test.
- No individual call letters will be sent for attending the Skill Test.
- The undersigned reserves the right to cancel the advertisement as well as to reject any or all
applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
- The details will be available in the website https://nhm.assam.gov.in. If any candidate found providing false certificates as experience letter, the candidature of such candidates will be summarily rejected at any stage of the selection process.