JOB MELA 2019 ASSAM
Job Mela 2019 – Organised by Skill, Employment & Entrepreneurship Department, Govt. of Assam, in association with Directorate of Employment & Craftsmen Training, Assam. The candidates who are interested participate in the Job Mela 2019 have to bring the fully fill registration form with them.
Important document need to bring for Job Mela 2019:
Interested Jobseekers are requested to participate with their
- Original Certificates & Marksheets
- Passport-size Photos
- Bio data
- PAN Card
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof:
- Bank Passbook
- Post Office Passbook
- Driving Licence
- Voter Id Card
- Gaon Bura Certificate
- Town Committee
- Circle Office Certificate
- Valid Employment Exchange Registration Card
- Experience Certificate, if any
- Any other testimonials & particulars etc.
Bring sufficient photos / photocopies of all documents for the Job Mela
Eligibility Details For JOB MELA 2019 ASSAM:
- I.T.I passed out candidates– Welder, Fitter, Electrician, and other trades/ Carpenter / Driver / Housekeeping / Painters etc.
- Diploma Holders- Electrical, Mechanical, Boiler Operator, Printing, Audiologist & Speech Therapist (Diploma / BASLP), Nuclear Medicine (RSO Certification)
- Engineering Graduates – B. E. / B. Tech / M. Tech – Electrical, Mechanical, Food Technology, Instrumentation and others
- Professionals – B. Pharma / D. Pharma / M. Pharma / MBA/ B.C.A / M.C.A, / M.Sc. Chemistry/ B.Sc. Microbiology/ Biotechnology / Diploma or Graduate in Computer with Tally / Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technician (BMLT) / M.Sc. Radiology / BMRT (Radiographer), Staff Nurse – BSc. Nursing /GNM, Perfusionist – DPT/BPT, PET-CT Technologist; and other technical qualifications
Date and Time For JOB MELA 2019
Venue: INDUSTRIAL TRAINING INSTITUTE (ITI), GUWAHATI, GOPINATH NAGAR OPPOSITE B. BARUAH CANCER INSTITUTE, GUWAHATI – 16 , ASSAM.
Dates: 15th February, 2019 (Friday) & 16th February, 2019 (Saturday)
Time: 10 AM to 4 PM