Post Metric and Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018 For Fresh and Renewal applicants
- 1 Post Metric and Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018 For Fresh and Renewal applicants
Post Metric and Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018 For Fresh and Renewal applicants – Fresh and Renewal applications under Post Metric and Merit-cum- Means Scholarship scheme for the year 2018-19. are Invited through Online from the students of notified minority communities.
The online implementation of Post Metric and Merit-cum-Means Scholarship scheme will be done through National Scholarship Portal (NSP) of the Government of India under websits www.scholarships.gov.in. A link to the site is also made available i.e. www.dircad.assam.gov.in and www.minorityaffairs.gov.in. The detailed guidelines of the Scholarship Scheme and the standard operation procedure with the timelines is available on the National Scholarship Portal (NSP). Only online application under the scheme will be accepted and no request for offline applications will be entertained. Before applying online students are advised to read the guidelines and FAQs available on the website.
The timeline of Matric and Merit cum Means Scholarship (Fresh and Renewal) scheme is given below:
Post Metric and Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018 Important Dates :
|1||Submission of Online applications for Fresh scholarship by students||23rd July to 31st
|2||Submission of Online applications for Renewal scholarship by students|
Required Eligibility For Post Metric and Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018 :
- Post Matric Scholarship will be awarded to the students of
- Class XI,
- Under Graduate and
- Post Graduate,
- M. Phil,
- P.Hd and
- other Vocational Courses
- who have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination and annual income of their parents/ guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2.00 lakh.
- Scholarship will not be given to more than two students from a family.
- Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship will be awarded to the students of Technical and Professional Courses.
- who have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination and annual income of their parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2.50 Scholarship will not be given to more than two students from a family.
- 30% of scholarship will be earmarked for girl students.
- In case sufficient number of eligible girl students are not available, then the balance earmarked scholarships may be awarded to eligible boys.
- The student obtaining benefits under this scheme shall not be allowed to avail of benefits under any other scheme for this purpose.
- It is mentioned here that the institutional Head will keep the Online application (Hard copy) along with supporting documents from the students.
- After receiving Online applications from the students they will login to the Institute and verify/approve the Online applications and submit the verified list with seal and Signature to this Directorate on or before 10th October 2018.
Post Metric and Merit-cum- Means Scholarship 2018 Important Points :
- The Bank Account Number of applicants must be in his/her name.
- The Bank Account Number, IFSC etc must be correct while applying online.
- Official Websites : www.scholarships.gov.in, www.dircad.assam.gov.in, www.minorityaffairs.gov.in
- Official Notification : https://assamjobalerts.com/Post-Metric-and-Merit-cum-Means-Scholarship-2018-For-Fresh-and-Renewal-applicants.jpg