IBPS SO Recruitment 2018-2019
IBPS SO Recruitment 2018-2019 – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection(IBPS) announced the vacancy positions of Specialist Officers for 2018-2019 for the posts of I.T. Officer (Scale-I), Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I), Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I), Law Officer (Scale I), HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale I) and Marketing Officer (Scale I). Therefore eligible candidates are asked to apply online for the above mentioned posts under IBPS SO Recruitment 2019. For More Job Updates Please visit or search for AssamJobAlerts.com
Last Date for Online Apply: 26.11.2018
Post Details For IBPS SO Recruitment 2018-2019:
i) Name of Post – I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
No of posts: 219
- 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation
- Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications
- Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
ii) Name of Post – Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
No of posts: 853
Educational Qualification: 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture.
iii) Name of Post – Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
No of posts: 69
- Educational Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level
- Postgraduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
iv) Name Of Post – Law Officer (Scale I)
No of posts: 75
Educational Qualification: A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
Download Our AssamJobAlerts.com’s Android App
v) Name Of Post – HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
No of posts: 81
Educational Qualification: Graduate and Two Years Full time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
vi) Name Of Post – Marketing Officer (Scale I)
No of posts: 302
Educational Qualification: Graduate and Two Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing.
How to apply For IBPS SO Recruitment 2018-2019:
- Candidates can apply online only from 06.11.2018 to 26.11.2018 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates have to visit the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP Specialist Officers” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- Specialist Officers (CRP-SPL-VIII)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
Age (As on 01.11.2018):
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 30 years.
- Age relaxation is admissible by 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD candidates as per rules.
Application Fee For IBPS SO Recruitment 2018-2019:
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges [Payable from 06.11.2018 to 26.11.2018 (only Online payment, both dates inclusive) shall be as follows
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others.
Important Dates For IBPS SO Recruitment 2018-2019:
- Starting Date for Apply Online & payment of Fee: 06-11-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 26-11-2018
- Date of Download of call letters for Online Preliminary Exam: Dec 2018
- Date of Online Preliminary Exam: 29 & 30-12-2018
- Date of Result of Online Preliminary Exam: Jan 2019
- Date of Download of call letters for Online Main Exam: Jan 2019
- Date of Online Main Exam: 27-01-2019
- Date of Declaration of Result of Online Main Exam: Feb 2019
- Date of Download of call letters for Interview: Feb 2019
- Date of Conduct of Interview: Feb 2019
- Date of Provisional Allotment: April 2019
- For Official Notification – Click Here
- For Online Apply – Click Here