Directorate of Town & Country Planning, Assam Junior Assistant Recruitment
Directorate of Town & Country Planning, Assam Junior Assistant Recruitment – Applications in Standard Form as prescribed in Part-IX of Assam Gazette are invited from the eligible candidates who are citizen of India for filling up of Grade-III vacant posts of Junior Assistant in the Directorate of Town & Country Planning, Assam. For More Job Updates Please visit or search for AssamJobAlerts
Last Date: Before 5:00 PM till 31.10.2018
Post Details of Recruitment Directorate of Town & Country Planning, Assam:
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant (H.Q. level)
No of Posts: 4
Scale of Pay: Rs. 14,000.00/- to Rs. 49,000.00/- + Grade Pay Rs. 6,200.00/- plus other allowances as admissible under rules.
- Candidate should be graduate in any discipline from any recognized university and must possess computer skills with working knowledge in M. S. Office Word, Excel, Power point etc.
- Proficiency in Assamese writing & computer typing skill.
Age: 18 to 43 years as on 1st January 2018 (Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of ST(P))
Application Fee: Nill
How to Apply:
The application in prescribed format must be accompanied by the following:
- Applicants shall furnish self attested copies of the following documents declared by himself/herself as certified to be true copy of the original along with the application-
- Pass Certificate and Marksheet from HSLC onward
- Age proof certificate
- Caste certificate, if any
- Computer Diploma/Certificate for a minimum of 6 months duration course
- Affix 1(one) copy of recent self attested passport size photograph in the application form and another 2(two) copies should be enclosed alongwith the application
- 1 (one) no. of Self addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5/-
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in Bold letters in the top of the Envelope containing the application form.
- Address for submission of application: Office of the Director, Town & Country Planning, Assam, Dispur, Guwahati-781006.
- Candidates must have registered their names in employment exchange and registration no. with date must be mentioned in their application form
- Candidates already in Govt. / Govt. Undertaking service should apply through proper channel.
- Candidates may have to appear for a screening test (Multiple Choice) for appearing in the written & computer test which will be notified in due course of time through the Website of the Directorate of Town & Country Planning, Assam and news papers.
- Incomplete applications and applications received (including application received through post) after last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained
- Authority will not be responsible for loss/damage of applications or documents of candidates and also for postal delays.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the screening test /written test/computer test
- Last date for receiving application: 31.10.2018 (5.00 P.M.)
- Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify a candidate.
- Official Notification:Directorate-of-Town-Country-Planning-Assam-Junior-Assistant-Recruitment.jpg