Directorate of Home Guards, Assam Recruitment For Cookman
Directorate of Home Guards, Assam Recruitment For Cookman – Applications are invited from Indian Citizens (Male / Female) for filling up the following post in Home Guards Department, Assam. Application should be submitted in the Standard Form of application published in part-IX of the Assam Gazette along with the attested copies of certificates in support of Age, Qualification and caste for SC, ST (P), ST(H), OBC, MOBC at the Director General of Civil Defence & Commandant General of Home Guards, Assam, Beltola, Guwahati-28 by hand receipt of application is 22nd & 23rd October / 2018. Application to be submitted in person only at Office of the Director General of Civil Defence and Commandant General of Home Guards, Assam, Beltola, Guwahati-28. Application received through post or through messenger will not be entertained.
Attention of all candidates is drawn to Article 5 to 8 of the constitution of India and the Citizenship rules 1956 published in Assam Gazette under A.B.M. 12/53/2226, dated 30.07.1957. Followers (Grade – IV). For More Job Updates Please visit or search for AssamJobAlerts.com
Date of Receiving of Application Form: 22nd & 23rd October / 2018
Post Details of Directorate of Home Guards, Assam Recruitment:
Name of the Post: Cookman
Number of Posts: 16 (sixteen) posts (UR – 8, OBC / MOBC – 4, SC – 1, ST(P) – 2, ST(H) – 1)
Salary: Pay Scale (PB -1) Rs. 12.000/- to Rs. 37,500/- plus GP Rs. 3900/- plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
Age: 18 (eighteen) years to 42 (forty two) years as on – 01.10.2018.(The upper age limit in case of reserved category is relaxable as per rule.)
Educational Qualification Required:
- The minimum qualification is Class-VIII Pass.
- Trade Knowledge:
- Applicants must have 6 (six) months working experience certificate in a star hotel. OR
- 6 (six) months cooking course certificate from recognized cooking institute.
- Cooking institute ‘registered number must be reflected in the certificate and
- Star category of hotel must be mentioned in the certificate.
- Must have sound health both mentally and physically and free from organic defect or bodily infirmity likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his / her duty.
- Weight should be proportionate to height and age as per medical standard.
Cooking test: Candidates will have to appear before the Selection Board for testing of cooking skill under videography.
How to Apply For Directorate of Home Guards, Assam Recruitment For Cookman:
- Candidates have to apply through a Standard Form to Director General of Civil Defence & Commandant General of Home Guards, Assam, Beltola, Guwahati-28.
- The candidate will submit two copies of his recent self attested passport size photograph along with the application form. One of the copy shall be pasted in the Standard Application Form. The other copy should be submitted along with the application form.
- The candidate belonging to SC/ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC shall have to submit attested copy of the caste certificate in prescribed form issued by Deputy Commissioner concerned.
- The applications received with incomplete information and without required documents will be summarily rejected.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to production of medical fitness certificate from concern Joint Director Health Services and satisfactory police verification report on, character and antecedent and relevant Govt, rules and regulation.
- The applicants who are Government employee must apply through proper channel.
- After scrutiny of applications, eligible candidates will be called for routine medical test by Departmental Doctor.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly for the post shall invite disqualification.
- If any fake or counterfeit certificates found during course of selection or after appointment, candidature of such candidate will be summarily rejected and if appointed, lie will be terminated end a criminal case will be registered against him.
- Departmental Doctor of Directorate (CD&HG) will take basic medical test.
Official Notification: Directorate-of-Home-Guards-Assam-Recruitment.jpg