APSC Prelims 2018 Exam Date, Exam Center and Other Important Details
- 1 APSC Prelims 2018 Exam Date, Exam Center and Other Important Details
APSC Prelims 2018 Exam Date, Exam Center and Other Important Details -This is for information of all concerned that the APSC Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination 2018 will be held on 24/11/2018 (Saturday) at 31 district headquarters viz Barpeta, Biswanath Chariali, Bongaigaon, Dhemaji, Dhubri, Dibrugarh, Diphu, Goalpara, Golaghat, Haflong, Hamren, Hatsingimari, Hojai, Jorhat, Kajalgaon, Karimganj, Kokrajhar, Majuli, Mangaldoi, Morigaon, Musalpur, Nagaon, Nalbari, North Lakhimpur, Silchar, Sivsagar, Sonari, Tezpur, Tinsukia, Udalguri and Guwahati.
The status of the applications and the e-Admission Certificate for the said examination will be uploaded in the website www.apsc.nic.in within a short time. Candidates should check the status of their applications before downloading the e-Admission Certificate. For More Job Updates Please visit or search for AssamJobAlerts.com
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES APSC PRELIMS 2018 EXAM:
- This year Roll No. will be of 7 (seven) digits. Space will be provided in the OMR sheet for Filling up the Roll Number.
- Candidates will have to paste a recent passport-size photograph with white background on the space provided in the e-Admission certificate.
- Prohibited items such as electronic communication device including mobile phone, Bluetooth, earphone, tablet, calculators, books, scale, or drawing instruments will not be allowed inside the Examination Hall
- For detail information, please refer to “Instructions to Candidates” which can be downloaded from the APSC website apsc.nic.in.
- Candidates should note that no hard copy of the admission certificate will be dispatched.
- No request for change of ‘Optional Subject’ and ‘Centre already chosen by the candidates will be entertained
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination hall unless he/she produces the e-Admission Certificate
- Candidates must bring any one of the valid identity proof documents such as, PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter ID Card/ Bank passbook containing photograph/ ID card issued by the Educational Institution where the candidate is studying presently / ID card issued by the Govt, or Public Sector Undertaking/passport etc
Help Desk Number is 0361-2363117 (during office hours only).
Official Notification For APSC Prelims 2018 Exam Date, Exam Center