D. Pharm Counselling Date 2018 Entrance Exam Conducted by SSUHS
- 1 D. Pharm Counselling Date 2018 Entrance Exam Conducted by SSUHS
D. Pharm Counselling Date 2018 Entrance Exam Conducted by SSUHS – This is for general information of all candidates who appeared in the Common Entrance Examination 2018 conducted by the Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS) Guwahati for admission into 1st year Diploma in Pharmacy (D. Pharm) Course in the Institute of Pharmacy attached to Assam Medical Colleges, Dibrugarh, Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati and Silchar Medical College, Silchar for the session 2017, that the counseling for selection of candidates of the said course will be held on 25th & 26th September 2018 as per programme given below.
Documents Required at the time of counselling for D. Pharm Course 2018:
Candidates must bring with them all original testimonials i.e.
- Marks sheets of 10+2,
- Admit Card of HSLC examination,
- Pass Certificates,
- Caste certificates and
- Other relevant documents including Admit Card of Common Entrance Examination-2018 of D. Pharm Course.
- Separate Photo copies of the said documents will be required at the time of counseling.
- For TGL/ Ex-TGL candidates the caste certificates must be issued by concerned DC or SDO and countersigned by Director of Tea Welfare, Govt, of Assam.
- For Char Area candidates the certificates must be issued by Char Area Development Authority and countersigned by concerned DC/SDO.
D. Pharm Counselling Date 2018:
All candidates should appear personally for counselling on the scheduled dates and time failing which he/she will forfeit his/her merit positions and no claim shall be considered later. In case of any matter of controversy, the decision of the Selection Board shall be final and binding.
Date of Counseling: 25th September, 2018
- All candidates secured Rank 1 to 280
- All candidates who have applied under Physically Handicapped Quota.
(After filling-up of all un-reserved/general seats in the 3(three) Institute of Pharmacy attached to 3 Medical Colleges of Assam the remaining candidates belonging to reserved categories who secured Rank upto 280 will be accommodated in their respective categories in order of merit in same day.)
Date of Counselling: 26th September, 2018
- Candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC Category Rank 281 to 534
- Candidates belonging to SC category Rank 281 to 1046
- Candidates belonging to ST(P) category Rank 281 to 809
- Candidates belonging to ST(H) category Rank 281 to 1675
- Candidates belonging to TGL/ Ex-TGL Category Rank 281 to 1423
- Candidates belonging to Char Area Quota Rank 281 to 312
Venue and Time of Counselling For D. Pharm Course 2018:
Venue: Office of the Director of Medical Education, Assam Sixmile, Khanapara, Guwahati – 22.
Time: At 10.30 a.m.
Official Notification of D. Pharm Counselling Date 2018