Indian Navy Recruitment For Pilot, Observer and Air Traffic Controller
[maxbutton id=”1″ ]
Indian Navy Recruitment For Pilot, Observer and Air Traffic Controller – Indian Navy invites application from unmarried Male and Female candidates for Joining in Indian Navy as SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION OFFICER AS PILOT/OBSERVER/ AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLER FOR THE COURSE COMMENCING JUN 2019 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala.
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Navy Recruitment For Pilot, Observer and Air Traffic Controller:
[maxbutton id=”14″ ]
- Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering Course in any discipline from a AICTE recognised university /
- educational institute with at least 60% marks till 5th / 7th semester, in regular / integrated course respectively.
- In addition, for ATC entry the candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class XII.
- For ATC – Born between 02 Jul 1994 and 01 Jul 1998; (both dates inclusive)
- For Observer– Born between 02 Jul 1995 and 01 Jul 2000; (both dates inclusive)
- For Pilot (MR)– Born between 02 Jul 1995 and 01 Jul 2000; (both dates inclusive)
- For Pilot (Other than MR)– Born between 02 Jul 1995 and 01 Jul 2000; (both dates inclusive)
Selection Procedure For Indian Navy Recruitment For Pilot, Observer and Air Traffic Controller
- Ministry of Defence (Navy) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off percentage.
- No communication will be entertained on this account.
- SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be scheduled from Nov 18 to Mar 19 at Bangalore for pilot & observer candidates and at Bangalore/Bhopal/ Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam/ Kolkata for ATC candidates. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS (provided by candidate in their application form).
- The total duration of SSB interviews is five days consisting of stage I (Day one) and stage II (Four days).
- Stage I Tests consist of Intelligence Tests, Picture Perception and Group Discussion Tests. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be sent back on the same day from SSB Centre.
- Stage II Tests consists of Psychological Tests, Group Task Tests and Interview. Successful candidates will undergo medical examination (approx 3-5 days).
- Candidates of Pilot entry are required to undergo PABT (Pilot aptitude battery test) followed by Aviation medical examination.
- Candidates of Observer entry are also required to undergo Aviation medical examination.
- Candidates recommended by the SSBs, cleared PABT (for Pilot Entry) and declared medically fit will be appointed for training based on merit list and vacancies available.
- Change of SSB Centre for interview is not permissible under any circumstances.
- Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates be addressed to the President of the SSB on receipt of call up letter.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained to a candidate during SSB tests.
- Return First Class (AC III Tier/AC Chair Car) rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for this Commission on production of railway ticket.
- Candidates are to carry photocopy of the first page of pass book or cheque leaf where the name, A/C No & IFSC details are mentioned, while appearing for SSB.
How to Apply For Indian Navy Recruitment For Pilot, Observer and Air Traffic Controller:
- Candidates are to register and fill application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- The candidates are to apply from 25 Aug 2018 to 14 Sep 2018.
- Points to remember while applying Online:-
- Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory and need to be filled.
- All relevant documents (preferably in original) (mark sheets upto 5th & 7th semester for regular & integrated course respectively, date of birth proof as per 10th or 12th, CGPA conversion formula for BE/B.Tech / Integrated Course and a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned in original in JPG/FITT format for attaching the same while filling up the application. If any scanned document is not legible/ readable for any reason, the application will be rejected.
- Print one copy of online application form.
- Candidates will carry application form and original certificates/documents while appearing for SSB interview.
- All candidates recommended by Service Selection Board (SSB) will have to undergo medicals as per extant rules.
- Application can be rejected, if found INELIGIBLE/INVALID at any point of time.
IMPORTANT LINK:– www.joinindiannavy.gov.in