Gauhati University BEd Entrance Exam Result 2018 – GUBEDCTE 2018 Result
[maxbutton id=”14″ ]
Gauhati University B. Ed Entrance Exam Result 2018 – The marks obtained by the candidates who appeared in GUBEDCET-2018 which was held on 05/08/2018 are declared below If any anomaly is found, in Aggregate percentage of marks in UG/PG, Percentage of marks In HS or equivalent and Percentage of marks in HSLC or equivalent, candidate will have to correct the same by submitting marks to the University. Please note that only aggregate marks (sum of the total marks obtained in all papers including major and pass courses in all semesters/years) will be considered for admission the candidature may be cancelled even at the time of admission if wrong entry of marks is detected at a later stage.
Please follow the following procedures to submit corrected marks, if wrong entry in Aggregate percentage of marks was done in UG/PG, HS/HSLC or equivalent examinations:
- Candidate shall have to write correct marks on the backside of the self-attested photocopy of the Admit Card of GUBEDCET-2018
- Candidate shall have to submit a self-attested photocopy of any one of the documents:
- Driving License,
- Voter ID.
- Aadhar Card and
- Identity card issued by the College.
- Candidate shall have to bring a print out of the Admit Card of GUBEDCET-2018. The Admit Card will be returned to the candidate after putting a Seal as proof of submission of Corrected marks.
- Date of Submission of corrected marks is 11/08/2018 [11 am to 3 pm and 13/08/2018 [11 am to 3 pm] [STRICT DEADLINE] at AT Hall (Near PD Hall and Administrative Block), Gauhati University.
[maxbutton id=”1″ ]
Gauhati University BEd Entrance Exam Result 2018
The Rank list will be prepared based on 30% weightage on UG or PG examination marks (percentage), whichever is higher and 70% from the marks secured in GUBEDCET 2018.
In case of a Tie in the cumulative total (i e. UG/PG weightage + GUBEDCET 2018 weightage), the following steps will be taken to break the tie in order to determine the Rank of the candidate step by step until the tie is broken:
- The candidate securing higher marks in the 30% component (i.e. UG or PG examination marks).
- Seniority on the basis of Date of Birth
- The candidate securing higher percentage of marks in the HS (10+2 level) examination.
- The candidate securing higher percentage of marks in the HSLC (10 level) examination.
There are 37 colleges affiliated permitted to conduct the B.Ed. course under Gauhati University. Candidates will select their preferred college from the list of B .Ed. colleges from 11/08/2018 to 15/08/2018. A candidate may select a maximum of 37 B.Ed. colleges, but must select a minimum of 1 (one) B.Ed. college. A candidate will not be considered for admission without selection of preference(s). Candidates are to ascertain the pedagogy/method subjects, fee structure and other facilities available in the B Ed colleges (from their websites) before giving their preferences.