Walk-In-Interview at Jyoti Chitraban Film Studio For Various Posts
Walk-In-Interview at Jyoti Chitraban Film Studio For Various Posts -The Festival Director, GIFF, CEF and DFF, invites applications from intending candidates for Walk-In-Interview on 14th May, 2018 at 11.00 am at Jyoti Chitraban Film Studio for engagement on SHORT TIME CONTRACT BASIS for above mentioned upcoming Film Festivals. The interview will be held for the following positions:
Walk-In-Interview at Jyoti Chitraban Film Studio For Various Posts Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Office Assistant
- Content Writing Assistant
- Photography, Graphics & Design Asstt.
- DTP Operator (both Assamese & English).
Required Eligibility Details:
- Graduation with 1 year Diploma in Computer application.
Content writing Assistant:
- Graduation with honours in English literature.
Photography, Graphics Designer:
- Diploma in digital arts
- Diploma in Photography.
- Practiocal Standing Experience of minimum 5-years.
DTP operator (both Assamese & English):
- 6 months Diploma in Computer application.
- Experience in page maker, Photoshop, Microsoft office.
- For eligibility criteria, please visit the Website of Jyoti Chitraban i.e. www.jyotichitraban.assam.gov.in or may contact Jyoti-Chitraban at any working days in office hours (Phone No:0361-2386050)
- The candidates are requested to apply in standard format with their CV/Resumes to the given mail ID: [email protected] on or before 10th May, 2018.
- The engagement is purely temporary, time specific and Festival-Director will not give any assurance for future engagement
Walk-In-Interview at Jyoti Chitraban Film Studio For Various Posts Important Dates and Links:
- Last Date: 10th May, 2018
- Date of Interview: 14th May, 2018 at 11 AM
- Official Website: https://jyotichitraban.assam.gov.in/
- Official Notification: https://jyotichitraban.assam.gov.in/resource/recruitment