APSC Recruitment For Junior Information & Public Relation Officer
APSC Recruitment For Junior Information & Public Relation Officer –Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
APSC Recruitment For Junior Information & Public Relation Officer Post Details:
Name of Post: Junior Information & Public Relation Officer under Information and Public Relation Department, Assam.
Number of Post: 5
Scale of Pay: Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- (Grade Pay of Rs. 12,700/-)
Age: Candidates must not be below 21(twenty one) years and above 43(forty three) years as on 01/01/2018 as per Govt. OM No. ABP.06/2016/04 dated 03.03.2016. The upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 (five) years in case of SC/ST candidates.
- A degree of any recognized University in Arts, Science or Commerce.
- A degree/diploma in Journalism or in Mass Communication from an Institute recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) or at least three years experience in Journalism in a responsible capacity public relations organizations/Government Public Relations Department.
- A good command over English.
- Knowledge of Assamese or any other regional language or local language of the state.
- Knowledge of Computer Application.
APSC Recruitment For Junior Information & Public Relation Officer Application Fees :
As per Govt. Notification No. FEG.32/2016/8-A dated Dispur the 28 th October,2016 the Application Fees for all post under the State Govt. of Assam shown as below:
- For General Candidate : Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty) only.
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC : Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only.
- Candidates having BPL Certificate : Nil (Candidate having BPL certificate should produce their photocopy of certificate along with the Application Form).
Fees should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing name of post and department. Original copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted along with the application form.
APSC Recruitment For Junior Information & Public Relation Officer How to Apply:
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22.
- Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website apsc.nic.in.
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 31/03/2018 during office hours.
- Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Only applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission only shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening test / Viva-voce interview where necessary as decided by the Assam Public Service Commission.
- All candidates, whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations/Corporations/boards/ or in private employment may intimate their controlling authority instead of routing it through the same. However, the fact of the intimation may be apprised to the APS Commission by the candidate.
- The Commission shall in no way be responsible in the event of any candidate after appointment is not released by the concerned authority to enable him/her to join the new post.
- The candidates must clearly state the documents enclosed with the application in relevant section of the application form.
APSC Recruitment For Junior Information & Public Relation Officer Important Links:
Click on the link for Official Website: apsc.nic.in
Click on the link for Official Notification: apsc.nic.in/Advt_3_2018_28_Feb_2018.pdf