Dept of Health Care, HS & FW, Gangtok Recruitment For Various Posts [Total 70 Vacancies]
- 1 Dept of Health Care, HS & FW, Gangtok Recruitment For Various Posts [Total 70 Vacancies]
- 1.1 Dept of Health Care, HS & FW, Gangtok Recruitment Post Details:
- 1.2 Dept of Health Care, HS & FW, Gangtok Recruitment How to Apply & Syllabus for Written Test:
- 1.3 Dept of Health Care, HS & FW, Gangtok Recruitment Instructions for the Candidates:
- 1.4 Dept of Health Care, HS & FW, Gangtok Recruitment Important Dates & Links:
Dept of Health Care, HS & FW, Gangtok Recruitment – Apply Online for 70 Attendant, Peon & Other Posts: Govt. of Sikkim, Dept of Health Care, Human Services & Family Welfare, Gangtok, Sikkim has announced a notification for the recruitment of 70 Ward Attendant, Peon, Driver, Safaikarmachari, Painter, Helper, Cook, Dhobi, Generator Operator, Fitter, Supervisor vacancies on temporary basis. Eligible candidates may apply online from 15-02-2018 to 15-03-2018 up to 12:00 Mid Night. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, fee & how to apply are given below.
Dept of Health Care, HS & FW, Gangtok Recruitment Post Details:
Name of the Posts:
1.Driver (PB 1 Rs. 5200 – 20200 & GP of Rs. 2400) : 07 post
2. Ward Attendant (PB 1 Rs. 5200 – 20200 & GP of Rs. 2200) : 22 post
3. Peon (PB 1 Rs. 5200 – 20200 & GP of Rs. 2200) : 08 post
4. Safaikarmachari (PB 1 Rs. 5200 – 20200 & GP of Rs. 2200) : 19 post
5. Painter (PB 1 Rs. 5200 – 20200 & GP of Rs. 2200) : 01 post
6. Helper (PB 1 Rs. 5200 – 20200 & GP of Rs. 2200) : 01 post
7. Cook (PB 1 Rs. 5200 – 20200 & GP of Rs. 2200) : 05 Post
8. Dhobi (PB 1 Rs. 5200 – 20200 & GP of Rs. 2200) : 04 Post
9. Generator Operator (PB 1 Rs. 5200 – 20200 & GP of Rs. 2200) : 01 Post
10. Fitter (PB 1 Rs. 5200 – 20200 & GP of Rs. 2200) : 01 Post
11. Supervisor (PB 1 Rs. 5200 – 20200 & GP of Rs. 2200) : 01 Post
Total Number of Posts: 70
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 40 years as on 01-02-2018.
- Candidates should have passed Class VIII for Post 1,
- Class IV for Post 2 to 11.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written examination/ interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 150/- for Post 1, Rs. 100/- for Post 2 to 11 by online through credit/ debit card, Net Banking by Visa/ MasterCard.
Dept of Health Care, HS & FW, Gangtok Recruitment How to Apply & Syllabus for Written Test:
Eligible candidates may apply online from 15-02-2018 to 15-03-2018 up to 12:00 Mid Night.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id & mobile number.
2. Log on through the website www.sikkimhealthrecruitment.org
4. Select the desired post.
5. Complete the registration if he/ she would be new user.
6. Complete the login details if already registered candidates.
7. Fill all the details carefully & submit form.
8. Take print out of online application for future use.
Syllabus for written examination for the post at Sl.No.2 to 11:
- Written examination for Group ‘D’ post shall carry General English and General Knowledge of State importance consisting of 88 (eighty – eight) marks and Viva – Voce examination consisting of 12 (twelve) marks.
- Candidates who shall qualify in the written examination shall be called for Viva – Voce examination in the ratio 1 : 3 as per the list of merit maintain by the Department Committee. The date of Viva – Voce examination to the shortlisted candidates shall be notified later.
Required documents to Apply:
(i) Sikkim Subject Certificate/ Certificate of Identification
(ii) School Certificate
(iii) School mark – sheet
(iv) Date of Birth proof
(iv) Valid Employment Card
(v) Community/ Category Certificates
(vi) BPL Certificate for candidates issued by DESME
(vii) Married/ Un – Married Certificates for women candidates, as the case may be. Married women candidates shall furnish the SSC/ CoI of husband and father both.
(viii) Certificate for differently abled candidates issued from SJEWD
(ix) Valid discharged Certificate if applying under Ex – servicemen
(x) No Objection Certificate from the concerned HoO/ HoD for in – service Candidates
(xi) SPAE Category Certificate issued/ countersigned by the Sports & Youth Affairs Department
(xii) Certificate of participation in any cultural event issued/ countersigned by the Culture Department.
(xiii) Valid Driving License for candidates applying for post of driver
(xiv) Certificate in respective trade from recognized institutes in case of candidates applying for the post of Painter, Fitter & Generator Operator.
Dept of Health Care, HS & FW, Gangtok Recruitment Instructions for the Candidates:
- All questions shall be of objective types with Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) to fit in the Optical Mark Recognitions (OMRs) sheet. The candidates shall answer the questions in the OMR sheet and are required to follow the guidelines provided in the OMR sheet while answering the questions.
- The applications are accepted through online mode only, hence, the candidates are advised to apply via the Department’s link (http://www.sikkimhealthrecruitment.org) on or before 15.03.2018 upto 12 midnight. Application submitted after 15.03.2018 from 12:00 midnight will not be accepted by the software
- The applicants are requested to read the instructions carefully and fill – up the application form accordingly as per instructions contained therein.
- Application fee amounting to Rs. 100/ – only for the posts listed at Sl.No. 02 to 11 and Rs. 150/ – only for the post of Driver with additional bank charges may be paid online through credit/debit card, Net Banking by Visa/Mastercard. The amount once deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose.
- The candidates may obtain a copy of confirmation slip/ receipt dealing the fees payment immediately after registration process
- The date of downloading e – Admit card shall be intimated in due time.
- Candidates are required to bring a Photo Identity Proof alongwith e – Admit card at the time of appearing interview.
- The qualified candidates shall come up with all original documents during Viva – Voce test
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the examination/ Interview
- Admission at all the stages of examination for which candidates are admitted viz. Written Examination and Interview Test will be purely provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification at any stage of the examination process, it is found that candidates do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the post will be cancelled without notice.
- The Department will not entertain any application on review or RTI/ Correspondence till the entire process of recruitment is complete.
- Any further instructions/ Corrigendum/ Addendum shall be published for information to all.
Dept of Health Care, HS & FW, Gangtok Recruitment Important Dates & Links:
Start Date to Apply Online: 15-02-2018
Last Date to Apply Online: 15-03-2018 up to 12:00 Mid Night.
- Click on the link for official website: http://www.sikkimhealthrecruitment.org/
- Click on the link for Official Notification: http://www.sikkimhealthrecruitment.org/Advertisement.pdf