Data Entry Operator Recruitment at Deputy Commissioner, Tinsukia 2017 Total 6 Vacancies
- 1 Data Entry Operator Recruitment at Deputy Commissioner, Tinsukia 2017 Total 6 Vacancies
- 1.1 Data Entry Operator Recruitment at Deputy Commissioner, Tinsukia 2017
- 1.2 Data Entry Operator Recruitment at Deputy Commissioner, Tinsukia Important Points:
- 1.3 Data Entry Operator Recruitment at Deputy Commissioner, Tinsukia Important Links:
Data Entry Operator Recruitment at Deputy Commissioner, Tinsukia 2017
Data Entry Operator Recruitment at Deputy Commissioner, Tinsukia-Deputy Commissioner, Tinsukia Invites Applications from the intending candidates in the standard form of application published in the Assam Gazette Part-II for filling up of the following vacant post sanctioned by Govt. vide letter No.ELE.321/2014/20 dtd. 20.3.2017 under the amalgamated establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Tinsukia. Candidates are instructed to fill up the application form completely, half fill up application form will not be acceptable. The application form should reach to the Deputy Commissioner, Tinsukia before last with the self attested testimonials on a sealed envelop.
(i) Post Name: Data Entry Operator (Grade-III)
Number of Post: 06(UR-05, ST(P)-1)
Pay: In the scale of Pay Rs. 5200/- —20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- under Pay Band-2 plus other allowances as admissible under rules.
Age: Candidate must not be less than 18 years or more than 38 years of age as on the 1st January’ 2017. Relaxation of age is admissible as per existing rules.
Educational Qualification & Required Experience:
Minimum Graduate in any stream with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade from UGC/AICTE approved/ recognized Diploma in Computer Science/Applications/”O” Level or equivalent certificate from NIELET.
Diploma holder from Polytechnic with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade from UGC/AICTE approved recognized institutions in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/Electronics/Telecommunications Engineering/Information Technology.
Candidates must have registered their names in the Employment Exchange and the Registration No. & Date must be mentioned in their application.
- Desirable Conditions: Candidate must have typing speed of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour. A certificate of typing /Skill Test is needed.
- Other preference: Typing knowledge in language like Assamese/Bengali/Devangri would be preferable.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in data entry operator is needed.
Data Entry Operator Recruitment at Deputy Commissioner, Tinsukia Important Points:
- Last date for submission of application is fixed on 31st July 2017. Applications are to be submitted /deposited at Public Grievance & Application Counter. Deputy Commissioner’s office, Tinsukia. The deadline applies to applications received by post also. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Nationality: Candidate must be a Citizen of India.
- Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
- The application should accompany attested copies of all testimonials regarding qualification, marksheet, age proof, PRC. caste. Employment Exchange Registration card etc. alongwith 3(three) copies of recent passport size photograph duly signed by the Candidate on the reverse. The applicant shall send a self addressed envelope affixing postal stamps alongwith testimonials
- Candidates applying for the post of Data Entry Operator have to appear initially in a written test of 100 marks comprising General English, GK,General Aptitude & Current Affairs. Call letters for the same shall be issued to candidate. The date is subject to change in case of exigencies. The venue of examination shall be informed in the call letter.
- The call letter for the written examination shall be sent to the applicants well before the date of written test. Those applicants who do not receive the call letters may collect the same on or before 22.08.2017 from the Personnel Branch, D.C.Office. Tinsukia. The applicants who are allowed appear in written test may also check their names in the list uploaded on the website www.tinsukia.nic.in & may appear in the written test, (they will have to produce identification proof of the examination center).
- The successful candidates of written test will be called for interview and test of proficiency in Type Writing and Computer. The dates for interviews and test of proficiency in Typewriting and Computer shall be advertised and call letters dispatched to Successful candidates of written examination. Results shall also be published in Tinsukia District web site www.tinsukia.nic.in
- No T.A./P.A. will be admissible for attending the test/ interview.
- A selection committee shall select candidates for the said posts. Candidature of candidates is provisional and the Committee has the right to accept or reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage of recruitment after proper scrutiny of the documents/testimonials etc.
- The selected candidates for appointment shall have to give an undertaking to the effect that they shall abide by the New Pension Rule of Govt. of Assam.
- While considering the candidates for appointment, claims under different Rules and the Govt. instructions as well as cases covered by Hon’ble High Court orders would be given preference. The concerned documents shall have to directly reach the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Tinsukia on or before the date of interview.
Data Entry Operator Recruitment at Deputy Commissioner, Tinsukia Important Links: