AAU Recruitment 2018 For Various Posts
AAU Recruitment 2018 For Various Posts -Applications from intending eligible candidates in prescribed Application Format appended herewith are invited on or before 15.06.2018 for filling up the following posts under various Establishments of Assam Agricultural University(AAU).
AAU Recruitment 2018 For Various Posts Details:
|Name of the vacant post||No. of vacant post||Reservation|
|1.||Assistant Registrar/ Administrative Officer||03||
Reservation as per Govt. Rule.
(Civil -01, Electrical-01)
(Civil -01, Electrical-01)
|4.||Senior Technical Assistant/Classifier/Cataloguer||01|
|6.||Junior Administrative Assistant||04
|8.||Library Assistant/Jr. Technical Assistant||04
|11.||Junior Library Assistant/Maintenance Assistant||02|
(Messenger – 04 Plumber Helper-01 Tractor Helper -01)
Prescribed qualification and Scales of pay against the posts.
|Sl. No.||Name of the post||Scale of Pay||Qualification/Experience|
|1.||Assistant Registrar/ Administrative Officer||PB-4 Rs.12,000-40,000/- GP Rs.6,100/-||E.Q.:
(a) The minimum educational qualification of the candidates shall be Bachelor degree in Arts/Commerce /Science of a recognized University.
(b) The candidate must have served for at least 10 years in the line of general administration, out of which 5 years must be in a responsible post in the rank of UDA or equivalent or still higher post in Govt./Semi Govt./ Autonomous Body.
|PB-4 Rs.12,000-40,000/- GP Rs.5,400/-||E.Q.:
(a) At least high second class Bachelor Degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering from a Govt. recognized technical institution with 2-3 years working experience or 3 years Diploma in Civil/Electrical Engineering from Govt. recognized Institution with 10-12 years experience in Govt. Department/Semi Govt./ Autonomous institution.
(b) Preference will be given to the candidates having past experience in supervision of construction/ internal electrification of buildings and streets light electrification works etc.
1. Proficiency in Computer application.
|3.||Junior Engineer||PB-3 Rs.8,000-35,000/- GP Rs.4,500/-||E.Q.
3(three) years Diploma in Civil/Electrical Engineering from Govt. recognized institute with 2-3 years working experience.
1. Proficiency in Computer application.
|4||Senior Technical Assistant/ Classifier/
|PB-3 Rs.8,000-35,000/- GP Rs.4,500/-||A) The minimum educational qualification of the candidate shall be Bachelor degree in Library and Information Science from a Govt. recognized University with knowledge of computer applications.
B) The candidate must have one year’s working experience in a Library of Academic/Research Institute/Govt. Library with practical working on classification, Cataloguing and documentation works.
|5||Laboratory Assistant-III||PB-2 Rs.5,200-20,200/- GP Rs.3,300/-||The minimum educational qualification of the candidate shall be a Bachelor Degree in Science/Home Science of a Govt. recognized University.|
|6||Junior Administrative Assistant||PB-2 Rs.5,200-20,200/- GP Rs.3,300/-||a) The minimum educational qualification of the candidate shall be a Bachelor Degree in Science/Arts/ Commerce of a Govt. recognized University.
b) Knowledge of computer is desirable.
|7||Stenographer-III||PB-2 Rs.5,200-20,200/- GP Rs.3,300||a) The minimum educational qualification of the candidate shall be a Bachelor Degree in Science/Arts/ Commerce of a Govt. recognized University with Diploma in Stenography(English) from a Govt. recognized institution.|
|8||Library Assistant/ Junior Technical Assistant||PB-3 Rs.8,000-35,000/- GP Rs.4,300/-|| Candidate shall be graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
Preference will be given to the candidates having Bachelor Degree in Library Science of a Govt. recognized university.
|9||Junior Electrician||PB-2 Rs.5,200-20,200/- GP Rs.2,500/-||Trade Certificate from any Govt. ITI in the trade of Electrician with 2-3 years working experience.|
|10||Plumber||PB-2 Rs.5,200-20,200/- GP Rs.2,500/-||Trade Certificate from any Govt. ITI in the trade of Plumber with 2-3 years working experience.|
|11||Nurse||PB-2 Rs.5,200-20,200/- GP Rs.3,300/-||a) The minimum Educational Qualification of the candidate shall be HSLC or its equivalent examination pass.
Pass 3 (three) years training Course in General Nursing from a State/ Central Govt. Institution.
Junior Library Assistant
PB-2 Rs.5,200-20,200/- GP Rs.2200/-
The candidate must be 10+2 or equivalent examination pass in any discipline from a recognized University/Board. Preference will be given to the candidates having good knowledge in computer application.
|13||Grade – IV:
|PB-2 Rs. 4560-15000/- GP Rs.1,800/-||Read up to Class-VII with 2-3 years working experience as Messenger in the office of the Govt./Semi Govt.Institution/University of Assam.|
|Plumber Helper||PB-2 Rs.5,200-20,200/- GP Rs.2100/-||Read up to Class-X with 2-3 years working experience as Plumber Helper in the Govt. Department /Semi Govt.Institution/Universities of Assam.|
|Tractor Helper||Rs.5,200-20,200/- GP Rs.2100/-||Read up to Class-X with 2-3 years working experience as Tractor Helper in the Govt. Department /Semi Govt. Institution /University of Assam.|
|NB: All the Pay Scales are pre-revised|
AAU Recruitment 2018 For Various Posts Important Points:
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
- Candidates already in Govt. service should apply through proper channel.
- Application Fee in the form of Account Payee Bank Draft of Rs.300.00 (Rupees three hundred) only for the candidate of general category and Rs.150.00 (Rupees one hundred fifty) only in case of SC/ST /PH candidate(for the posts of Sl. No. 01-10) and 200.00 for General category and 100.00 for SC/ST/PH candidates(for the posts of Sl. No. 11-12 drawn in favour of the Registrar, AAU, payable at Jorhat-13 must be submitted along with application form.
- Age as on 01.01.2018; the minimum age of the candidate shall be 18 years and maximum age limit shall be 44 years. Relaxation of upper age limit in case of candidates belonging to the special categories and others will be given in accordance with the orders issued by the Govt. of Assam . The upper age limit in case of AAU employees will be relaxed as per AAU’s norms.
- Those who applied earlier for the post of Junior Administrative Assistant against Advertisement No.1/2017 need not apply.
- The selection and appointment shall be made as per AAU Rule.
- Application must be accompanied by the following:
- Attested copies of all certificates/mark sheets in support educational qualification, age, caste, Permanent Residence etc.
- Two copies of self attested recent passport size photographs.
- Attested copy of Employment Registration Card, if any
- Self addressed envelope (size 23 cm X 10 cm) affixing postal stamp of Rs.6.00 (Rupees six) only.
- Physically disabled candidate will produce certificate issued by competent authority.
- Certificates of good character and conduct from two responsible persons known to the candidate (but not related to candidate) and indicating the name and address of the referees at the para 19 of the application form.
- The application without proper supporting documents, 2(two) copies of self attested photographs and Bank Draft for application fee shall summarily be rejected.
- Reservation shall be as per Government of Assam Rule.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending in the written test/interview.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly, influence in any form will be treated as disqualification of candidate.
- The last date of receipt of completed application forms by the office of the Registrar, Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat-785013 is 15.06.2018 (during office hours).
- No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.
- Mere possessing the requisite qualifications will not make a candidate eligible for the written test/interview, as the case may be. The final decision to call for the interview shall rest with the University authority.
- Official Website: http://www.aau.ac.in/
- Official Notification: www.aau.ac.in/recruitment
- Application Form: www.aau.ac.in/recruitment
- Last Date: 15.06.2018