Dhubri DC Office Recruitment
Dhubri DC Office Recruitment-Application are invited from the intending candidate who are permanent resident of Assam and residing in particular Minority Concentrated Blocks namely (Gauripur, Golakganj, Agomani. Debitola, Rupshl, Mahamaya, Bilasipara, Nayeralga, ChaparSalkocha, Birsing Jarua & Jamadarhat) in Standard Form of Application as published in Assam Gazette Part – IX for selection & engagement of 11 (eleven) nos. Block Level Facilitator under MSDP in above mentioned MCBs in the district of Dhubri on purely temporary basis initially for 1 (one) year period.
The last date for submission of application on or before 26.04.2017 (during office hours) in the drop box placed in front of Personnel Branch of D.C. Office, Dhubri.
Dhubri DC Office Recruitment Qualification Criteria
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam residing in the particular MCB.
- The candidate must be any Graduate with minimum two years of experience of working in Social Sector. Candidate having Degree in Social work will be given performance.
- The candidate should have completed 23 years as on 01.01.2017 and shall not be more than 30 years on that day.
- All posts are un-reserved category
Dhubri DC Office Recruitment Terms and Conditions:
- Remuneration Rs. 13,000/- PM, as monthly salary and a maximum of Rs. 3000/- P.M. for TA/DA/Other expenses. Payment of remuneration will be subject to release of fund from the Govt.
- The engagement of BLF is purely temporary and initially for a maximum period of 1 (one) year.
- The engagement is scheme specific. Depending upon the scheme and sanction & release of fund from the Govt., the engagement of BLF will commence and continue.
- The engagement may be terminated without assigning any reason, if the performance is found to be not satisfactory.
- The person cannot claim any appointment/engagement under regular Govt. establishment by virtue of his/her performing duties as a temporary appointee.
Dhubri DC Office Recruitment How to apply:
- Dully filled in application should be submitted to the address given below alongwith self attested copies of all documents pertaining to their qualification, age, experience. Voter ID Card & relevant testimonials.
- One self addressed stamped Envelope affixing postage stamp of As. 5/- is to be submitted along with the application by mentioning Mobile No. and E-mail of the applicant.
- Envelope containing the application must be addressed to the undersigned and submitted in the drop box placed in front of Personnel Branch of D.C. Office. Dhubri.
- 3 (Three) copies of recent passport size photographs duly signed by the candidate should also be submitted with the
- Inability to produce above mentioned documents at the time of Identification of documents will render the applicant ineligible for the selection process or even after selection & engagement in the post.
Dhubri DC Office Recruitment Selection Procedure:
Written Test & Interview
- Date of Written Test will be communicated to all the eligible candidates through Post/Telephone/E-mail. However the date. Time & Venue of such examination will be displayed in the Office notice board of D.C’s Office, Dhubri within next 7 (Seven) working days of last date of submission of application.
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates appearing in the written test/interview.