NHM Assam Recruitment For Malaria Technical Supervisor(MTS)
NHM Assam Recruitment For Malaria Technical Supervisor(MTS) – Online applications are invited from the candidates willing to work in mission mode for engagement on contractual basis in the following position under NVBDCP, NHM, Assam. Candidates have to apply online in the NHM, Assam website: https://nhm.assam.gov.in.
Last Date: 22-02-2019
Name of the Post: Malaria Technical Supervisor(MTS)
Number of Posts: 64 (May increase at the time of Recruitment)
Remuneration: Rs. 12,000/- per month.
Requisite Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate in Science from the Biology stream (or) Any Graduate with Science Subject in XII Class/HSSLC, in case the above science graduates are unavailable. (Candidates with Graduation in Science from the Biology Stream will be given preference during shortlisting)
- Candidate with experience in health sector programme in field works of similar nature will be preferred as per period of service.
- Candidate should have a valid Two Wheeler Driving License.
Age: Upto 44 Years
How to Apply:
- Candidates have to apply online in the NHM, Assam website: https://nhm.assam.gov.in
- Performance at Graduation – Maximum of 50 Marks depending upon marks obtained in Graduation or equivalent examination. (Candidates have to upload the supporting Graduation or equivalent marksheet at the time of online application or the candidature is liable to be rejected)
- Out of total 50 marks (from Sl. above), candidates in order of merit would be shortlisted for Skill Test in the ratio 1:3 against vacancies depending upon the overall cut-off scores.
- 50 marks has been allotted in the Skill Test.
- The final merit list would be prepared out of the total 100 marks
- Only short listed candidates will be called for Skill Test for which no TA/DA will be paid. List of shortlisted candidates will be published in the website https://nhm.assam.gov.in before the Skill Test.
- No individual call letters will be sent for attending the Skill Test.
- The undersigned reserves the right to cancel the advertisement as well as to reject any or all applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
- The details will be available in the website https://nhm.assam.gov.in.
- If any candidate found providing false certificates as experience letter, the candidature of such candidates will be summarily rejected at any stage of the selection process.
- Online application will be received till 22nd February 2019.
- The aspiring candidates shall visit the NHM Assam website to check the updates