RRB Group D Answer Key and Formula to Know Your Score
- 1 RRB Group D Answer Key and Formula to Know Your Score
- 1.1 RRB Group D Answer Key and Formula to Know Your Score:
- 1.2 Railway RRB Group D Recruitment 2018 for 62907 Posts
RRB Group D Answer Key – Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has conducted the Computer Based Test(CBT) for recruitment of group D employee in Indian Railways. The RRB had conducted the Group D Exams online for the very firs time from September 2018 to December 2018 i.e. Group D Recruitment Computer Based Examination. As the commitment made by RRB that they will release the provisional Answer Key of RRB Group D Online Exam with in the 2nd week of January 2019. Which is available now in the official websites of RRB.
The Railway Recruitment Board had conducted the Group D exam for recruitment of total 62,907 Posts. Candidates can expect their cutoff List & Result by the mid of 2019. if you are one of the candidates who was appeared in the exam then you may check the RRB Group D Answer Key 2018. Please note that you will get a time of 7 days to raise the objection against the answer key if you feel it is wrong and if wish to clam any objections, you can challenge it online in the Railway Recruitment Board Official websites and you have to pay Rs. 50/- per question. If your objection is correct then the money will be refunded to your account.
RRB Group D Answer Key and Formula to Know Your Score:
The Railway Recruitment Board will release the Answer Key of RRB Group D 2018 exam each regional official website so you can visit any of the regional website of Railway Recruitment Board to check the Answer Keys of your online exam.
How to check RRB Group D Answer Key:
- First of all, visit the official website of the regional railway’s website
- You may visit the link for answer key by Clicking Here
- After visiting the link you have to insert the Registration No and Date of Birth (in ddmmyyyy format)
- After log candidates will be able to view their details.
- Please click on the Candidate Response tab to see you responses provided by you against each question.
- After opening the Candidate Response tab candidates will be able to see “To Download Your Question Paper Response Sheet For RRB Group D Level 1. Click Here To Generate It”.
- Now candidates will be able to view his/her question paper and responses against each question.
At the beginning of the question paper following information are available
|Participants Name:||XXXXX DAS|
|Test Center Name:||iON Digital Zone iDZ Pezielietsie|
|Test Time:||9:00 AM – 10:30 AM|
Download Our AssamJobAlerts.com’s Android App
RRB Group D Answer Key and Formula to Know Your Score 2018:
Please note that
1. Options shown in green color with a tick icon are correct
2. Chosen option on top right of the question indicates the option selected by the candidate
3. The numbers indicated against the Question ID and Option ID are the numbers to be noted and used for raising objections
The question and responses are as shown below:
As shown above in the right side of each question you will be able to see your response and in the left side you can view the correct and wrong options.
How to Check RRB Group D Score:
Your Total Score = (Total Number Of Correct Answers x 1) – 1/3 x (Total Number Of Incorrect Answers)