NPS International School Recruitment 2019
NPS International School Recruitment 2019 – NPS International schools are the winner of highest national award in quality by BIS, Govt of India. AS one of India’s premier international schools, NPS is looking for outstanding and dedicated staff for a number of positions available. For More Job Updates Please visit or search for Assam Job Alerts.com
Last Date: within 7 days
Pre-primary/PET: English, Maths, Science, Social Science, Hindi, Computer Science & Computer Lab. Technician.
TGT/PGT: Chemistry, Maths, Biology, Physical Education, English, Economics, Political Science, History.
Physical Education Teacher / Coach: Swimming Instructor Football, Volleyball, Aerobics.
Counselor: Post Graduate in Psychology who understands child Psychology, can counsel & motivate the students.
Robotic cum STEM: Qualification: B.E/B.Tech (Electronics)/ M.Sc. (Physics)
Librarian: Candidate should he a Post-Graduate in Library Science.
Warden cum Residential Teacher (Male/Female): Candidate should be a Graduate/Post Graduate with 3 years working experience as a Warden.
Applicants mast have the following
- Have excellent communicative skills
- Have openness to learning and innovation
- Be comfortable with the use of technology
- Enjoy working in a multicultural environment
- Work collaboratively within teams
Applicants should have a B. Ed. degree with Graduation/ Post Graduation in relevant subjects and 5 to 8 years of relevant teaching experience from reputed School in India.
Download Our AssamJobAlerts.com’s Android App
How to Apply For NPS International School Recruitment 2019:
Desiring candidates should e-mail their resume with a recent pp size colour photograph within 7 days to email@example.com. Position applied for should be mentioned in subject
- Salary & Benefits : Salary shall be amongst the best. in the region and shall not be a constraint for deserving candidates.
- Boarding Staff will be provided with semi-finished accommodation duty meals and subsidised Education for their children.
- Resident POT remuneration upto Rs 6 Lakhs p.a. for deserving candidates.
- Candidates not fulfilling the above criteria may be considered for trainee position on consolidated salary.
- Excellent career growth for performers & an opportunity to upgrade the teaching skills through Workshops, Training & Exchange Programs.