NERIST Recruitment For Project Assistant and Field Assistant
NERIST Recruitment For Project Assistant and Field Assistant – Interested candidates may attend the Walk-In Interview to be held on 22nd November, 2018 at 11.00 AM in the Conference Hall of the Department of Forestry, North-Eastern Regional Institute of Science & Technology, Nirjuli, Arunachal Pradesh, P.O. Nirjuli-791 109, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh for temporary research positions. The details of the project and the post are as follow. For More Job Updates Please visit or search for AssamJobAlerts.com
Date of Walk In Interview: 22/11/2018
Post Details of NERIST Recruitment For Project Assistant and Field Assistant:
i) Name of the Post: Project Assistant
Salary: 22,000/- pm fixed per month
Essential Qualification: 1 st Class M Sc. Forestry or Agriculture with at least 3 years research experiences in the field of forest resources utilization and management
Desirable Eligibility: Ability to conduct training programme in remote areas of Arunachal Pradesh and preparation of trainning mannual
ii) Name of the Post: Field Assistant
Salary: 15,000/- pm fixed per month
Essential Qualification: 1 st Class M Sc. in Botany or Forestry with at least 1 year experience in field work in forest and nursery.
Desirable Eligibility: Having knowledge in computer application and working ability in remote areas of Arunachal Pradesh.
Download Our AssamJobAlerts.com’s Android App
Important Points For NERIST Recruitment 2018:
- No hostel accommodation will be provided and HRA is not applicable for both the position
- The soft copy of signed application with bio-data, contact details etc. must reach the respective Principal Investigator through Email on or before 20th November, 2018.
- The candidates must bring original and attested copies of all documents with the biodata at the time of interview.
- Applicants from other states may apply for Inner Line Permit (ILP) for entry into Arunachal Pradesh via http://arunachalilp.com
- No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the interview.