IOCL Recruitment 2018 For Apprentices
IOCL Recruitment 2018 – Candidates are invited for online application for 441 Apprentices Posts in Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Marketing Division) – Eastern Region on Apprenticeship. The candidates meeting the qualification & other parameter as notified in official notification can apply online at Indian Oil Corporation Limited official website www.ioclrecruit.com from 12 Oct 2018 to 01 Nov 2018 and Written Test to be held on 18 Nov 2018. For More Job Updates Please visit or search for AssamJobAlerts.com
Last Date: 01 Nov 2018
Post Details of IOCL Recruitment 2018 For Apprentices:
Name of the post: Trade, Technician Apprentice
No. Of Vacancies: 441
|Name of the State||No of Vacancies|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||06|
|Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, West Bengal Trade Apprentice- Accountant||17|
Age: As on 31.10.2018, candidate age limit should be 18 to 24 years. The upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
- Should complete 12th+ITI/Diploma/Graduation in relevant trades or subjects from recognized university/institute and
- Should have minimum qualification marks of 50%.
How to Apply For IOCL Recruitment 2018:
- A Candidate has to login https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/Apprenticeships.aspx.
- Select job notification “Engagement of Apprentices in Indian Oil (Marketing Division) – Eastern Region”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take print out of application for future use.
On basis of written test & personal interview.