CDA, Narangi, Guwahati Recruitment For Canteen Attendant
Controller of Defence Accounts, Narangi, Guwahati Recruitment For Canteen Attendant – The Controller of Defence Accounts (CDA) Guwahati is in the process of filling up vacant posts in the grade of Canteen Attendant in the Departmental Canteen of this Department. Therefore the Controller Defence Accounts invites the young eligible candidates to apply offline for the post of Canteen Attendant. The details of vacancy position, required eligibility and other details are as mentioned below. For More Job Updates Please visit or search for AssamJobAlerts.com
Last Date: 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News.
Post Details for Canteen Attendant Recruitment:
Name of the Post: Canteen Attendant
Mode of Apply: Offline
No of Posts: 9
Scale of pay: Rs.5200- 20200+1800 (GP) as per 6th CPC and Level 1 (Rs. 18000/-) as per 7th CPC
Educational qualification: Matriculate or equivalent from any recognized institute/board/ organization. Diploma in hospitality management / cooking /catering (optional only)
Age limit: 18 years to 25 years as on closing date of receipt of application
How to Apply For CDA, Narangi, Guwahati Recruitment For Canteen Attendant:
- Candidates should apply as per the prescribed format only. The same can also be downloaded from Official website- cdaguwahati.gov.in, Application in any other format will not be accepted.
- Candidates will forward applications properly sealed in an envelope to “Dr. K. Lalbiakchhunga, Asstt. Controller, Office of the CDA Guwahati, Udayan Vihar, Narangi, Guwahati-781171“; through ordinary posts/by hand. Registered Post will not be accepted. Candidates are requested to super scribe the words, “Application for the post of Canteen Attendant” on the top of the envelope while sending the application form.
- Photocopy of the following documents/certificates to be attached along with application duly attested (by gazette officer or self-attested)
- Matriculation or equivalent certificate
- Mark Sheet of educational qualification (Matriculation or equivalent).
- SC/ST/OBC certificate.
- Certificate/diploma in hospitality management/cooking/catering (optional)
- Copy of the Employment Exchange Registration ID number.
- NOC in original from their present employer in case of Government servant.
- Last date of receipt of application is 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of application.
- Note: Original certificate should not be sent with the application. These should be produced only in the time of verification of document.
- Brief nature of duties: Tea/coffee maker, Bearer, Wash boy, Safaiwala.
- Details will be available on the website.
- The candidates are requested to go through the same and be clear and satisfied that they are agreeable to perform the duties as indicated, in case of selection.
- Incomplete / ineligible applications will be deemed to be invalid and will be rejected without intimation to the candidate.
- Applicants must read the advertisement carefully before applying for the same.
- The number of vacancies is subject to change. Further, the employer has the right to cancel or modify this notification without assigning any reason thereof.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- ‘No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained’.
- No TA / DA is admissible.
- The decision of the Appointing Authority will be final.
- The recruitment process can be cancelled / postponed / suspended / terminated without any prior notice / assigning any reasons at any stage.
- The recruitment to this post shall be strictly based on a written test/skill test. Date of written test will be intimated to the eligible candidates later. There shall not be any personal interviews for selection.
- For more details please visit cdaguwahati.gov.in
Official Notification and Application Form: CDA-Narangi-Guwahati-Recruitment-For-Canteen-Attendant.jpg