28 October 2018 – Current Affairs For Assam APSC, Railway, Bank and Assam State Govt Exams
28 October 2018
Download Our AssamJobAlerts.com’s Android App
ASSAM, NORTHEAST CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Assam Govt has signed an MoU with the United Bank of India (UBI) under ‘Apon Ghar’, a State government scheme, to provide subsidised housing loans to its employees maintaining their salary accounts with the bank.
- As per report, Manipur’s health scheme Chief Minister-gi Hakshelgi Tengbang (CMHT) has so far enrolled around one lakh families.
- Ramkui Jeme from Assam and Latsam Khimun of Arunachal Pradesh were conferred Honoris Causa (honorary doctorate degree) by Nitte University, Mangaluru recognizing their efforts in the field of social works accross North East.
- Chief Minister of Nagaland, Neiphiu Rio conferred the first Entrepreneurs Associates Innovation Fund (EAIF) Award to three Naga youths Peihauding Zeliang , Zenwang Konyak and Tsenshithung Yanthan for their innovation.
INDIA, INTERNATIONAL CURRENT AFFAIRS
- India’s Sourav Kothari won WBL World Billiards Championship 2018 title.
- Indian scientist Roopam Sharma won the World Health Summit Startup award 2018.
- Pashu Sanjeevni Sewa, a health care services through mobile veterinary clinics was introduced in Haryana.
- METRO INOX of Mumbai has become India’s First Rooftop Solar Powered Cinema.
- Information Commissioner Office fines Facebook with Rs.500,000 over data breach.
- Serbia won the 2018 Women’s Volleyball World Championship in Yokohama, Japan.