Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Institute Recruitment For Field Investigator and Data Entry Operator
Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Institute Recruitment For Field Investigator and Data Entry Operator – Applications in the prescribed form are invited from Indian citizens for the following contractual posts for NCDIR (ICMR) supported project “Population Based Cancer Registry – Kamrup District (Expanded)” at Dr B Borooah Cancer Institute, Guwahati-781016.
Post Details Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Institute Recruitment
i) Name of the Post: Field Investigator
No of Posts: 4
Eligibility Criteria: Master Degree in Sociology / Master in Social Work (MSW) from a recognized University with minimum 1 year experience in health related organization.
Salary: Rs. 31,000/- p.m.
Age: Below 30 years
ii) Name of the Post: Data Entry Operator
No of Posts: 1
Eligibility Criteria: Graduate with DOEACC ‘A’ Level Diploma in Computer Sciences from a recognised Institute with minimum 1 year experience of working in health related institution and typing proficiency with software knowledge
Salary: Rs. 18,000/- p.m.
Age: Below 30 years
Important Points Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Institute Recruitment
- Interested candidates may submit their application in the prescribed format supported by attested copies of certificates & mark-sheets to “The Director, Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Institute, A. K. Azad Road, Gopinath Nagar, Guwahati-781016 on or before 24.09.2018“.
- The applicants, who do not have requisite qualifications up to the last date of submission of applications, will not be considered.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. Mere fulfilling the minimum educational qualification and experience doesn’t bestow right to a candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to reject or accept any candidature without assigning any reason thereof.
- The Management of Dr B Borooah Cancer Institute will not be responsible for rejection of applications due to late postal delivery or lost in transit.
- The list of eligible candidates for appearing in the interview (with date, time & venue of interview) will be published in the website of the Institute www.bbcionline.org (bulletin-advertisement) on 29.09.2018.
- No separate call letter will be issued to the candidates.
- For Data Entry Operator, both practical test (computer typing test) and interview (viva-voce) will be conducted, which will be notified in the website at the time of publication of the list of eligible candidates on 29.09.2018.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Please note that canvassing / bribing in any form will be a disqualification and would lead to cancellation of candidature.
- Official Notification and Application Form: http://www.bbcionline.org/adv-PBCR-population.pdf