Assam Scholarship 2018-2019 Form Director of Higher Education
Assam Scholarship 2018-2019 Form Director of Higher Education – The Directorate of Higher Education Assam have announced the Assam Scholarship Scheme for 2018-19 academic year. This Assam Scholarship Scheme(Fresh) is for under combined merit(Degree and Master) Scholarship Scheme 2018-19. In this merit scholarship For Assam 2018-19 the scholarship registration can be perform online. The Directorate of Higher Education Assam had already declared the Assam Merit Scholarship 2017-18 list. For this current academic year the Directorate of Higher Education Assam invites Online Applications through www.directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in for 2018-19 merit scholarship for Assam for Degree and Master Degree Students of Assam who fulfill the following general criteria for the above mentioned scholarship schemes
QUANTUM OF FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FOR ASSAM MERIT SCHOLARSHIP 2018- 19:
- For degree course: Rs. 300/- per-month
- For PG course: Rs. 500/- per month
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY FOR ASSAM SCHOLARSHIP 2018-2019:
- The minimum qualifying marks to apply for the scholarship shall be
- 60% in Higher Secondary for those who apply for Combined Merit Degree Scholarship Scheme
- 60% in General Degree (TDC) for those who apply for Combined Merit Master Degree Scholarship scheme
- Students pursuing general Degree and Master Degree course in Arts/Science/Commerce discipline in any recognized institution for the session 2018-2019 are eligible for the Assam Scholarship schemes.
- The student must be a domicile of Assam (PRC document mandatory)
- The Students must have valid (up-to-date) Bank Account in their name (Preferably in SBI) and the details to be submitted alongwith the application (Bank Name, A/c Number, Branch Name, IFSC Code)
- Scholarship shall be disbursed through DBT system to the beneficiaries
- The Candidate should possess the relevant qualification from any recognized Institution
- Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit in all cases and also to be restricted as per budget allocation.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ASSAM SCHOLARSHIP 2018-19:
- Intending students fulfilling the above mentioned criteria must apply online at directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in in between 10th September to 30th September 2018 and take printout after online submission and submit it to the Registrar/ Principal/ Head of the Institute along with the necessary copies of certificates/testimonials
- The Registrar/Principal/ Head of the Institution is to submit the documents For the Scholarship Scheme 2018-19 (Hard copies of online form alongwith all relevant certificates/testimonials) to Directorate of Higher Education, Assam, Kahilipara. Guwahati – 781019 under his seal and signature on or before 10th October, 2018 positively. .
- LIST OF THE DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMII-FED (SCANNED)
- PRC from DC/ S D O. as Proof of Domicile of State of Assam
- Certificate from the Registrar/Head of the Institution in which the candidate is at present studying,
- Final mark sheet of last qualifying examinations (i.o. H.S./ T.D.C.)
- Photograph and Signature
- APPLICATIONS IN ANY FORM (SOFT COPY/HARD COPY) WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED AFTER THE DATES STIPULATED ABOVE.
For more details and the list of the selected beneficiaries will be notified in the Official Website of Director of Higher Education, Assam, Kahilipara.
- Official Notification: http://assamjobalerts.com/Assam-Scholarship-2018-2019-Form-Director-of-Higher-Education.jpg
- Last Date: 30th September 2018