Current Affairs For APSC, Railway, Bank and Assam State Govt Exams – 4 July 2018
4 July 2018
ASSAM, NORTHEAST CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Dr A Surya Prakash, Chairman of the Prasar Bharati Board informed Chief Minister of Assam Sarbananda Sonowal that the All India Radio (AIR) Guwahati soon launch its own FM radio channel from September.
- People of Meghalaya celebrated one of the most colourful festivals ‘Behdienkhlam’ on 3rd The ‘Behdienkhlam’ festival is also known as the festival for chasing away the Demon of Cholera.
- Cataloguing of wealth of Tripura’s oldest temple Tripureswari temple located in Gomati district inaugurated in 1501 by princely Tripura’s conqueror-ruler Dhanya Manikya (1490-1520) to be conducted again after 1959.
INDIA, INTERNATIONAL CURRENT AFFAIRS
- India’s first-ever state-of-the-art e-waste recycling unit will come up in Bengaluru.
- Reserve Bank of India gave permission to Bank of China to open the branch in India .
- Madhya Pradesh state government has launched an outstanding power bill waiver scheme ‘Sambal’ for labourers and poor families.
- Australian Internet of Things startup ‘Fleet Space Technologiess’ announced to launch plan for its first 10-kg nanosatellite Centauri I with ISRO’s PSLV.