OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER, UPPER ASSAM DIVISION JORHAT RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSISTANT (PwD CATEGORY)
Hello to assamjobalerts.com followers. We have got a new job notification for you and specially for our physically challenged brothers and sisters. There is a vacant post of Junior Assistant (PwD category) lying in the office of the Commissioner. Upper Assam Division, Jorhat. The authority has issued notification for recruitment of the vacant post. To apply for the post, eligible candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned below are required to send filled in Applications in standard format as published in the Assam Gazette in Part IX .
Name of the post as per notification:
Junior Assistant (L.D.A)
Total Number of vacancy: 01 (one) (Reserved for PwD) (i)Low vision/ Hearing Impaired/locomotor disabled
What is the Educational Qualification required for the post ?
Candidates must pass Bachelor’s degree or equivalent examination from recognized University. Candidates are required to have Certificate/ Diploma in Computer Typing both in Assamese and English
Scale of Pay/salary for the post: PB-2 (Rs. 14,000, — RS.49,000/..) and GP — Rs. 6,200 /-
INDIA, INTERNATIONAL CURRENT AFFAIRS
IMPORTANT NOTES TO REMEMBER BEFORE APPLYING FOR THE POST:
1. Candidate must to be an Indian Citizen as defined in article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
2. The Candidate must have registered their names in the Employment Exchange and registration number alongwith the date must be mentioned in their application.
3. The applicant’s age must be in between 18 years and 44 years of age on 1st January’2018. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of ST/SC and 3 years in case of ORC/MOBC.
4. Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
5. The application(s) must be submitted along with photocopy of following documents :-
(i) Self attested copies of all required certificate/ marksheets of educational qualification alongwith caste certificate and proof of age.
(ii) Attested copies of Persons with Disability Certificate issued by Competent Authority.
(iii) 4 (four) copies of recent passport size photographs with the name written in block letters on its backside.
6. Incomplete application will be rejected and no applications will be entertained after the scheduled date.
7. The reservation, if any, will be followed as per standing Government norms as amended from time to time.
8. One self addressed Envelope of 5 cm X 11 cm size affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5.00 (Rupees Five) only be sent alongwith the application, to facilitate sending of admit cards to the eligible candidates.
9. The selected candidate will be required to submit an undertaking before the appointing authority that they will abide by new pension rules of Government issued vide Finance Department letter No B/W- 3/03/Pt-I/I. dtd. 25.01.2005.
10. No TA & DA is admissible for appearing in the Written Test & Computer Test.
11. If the number of candidates applying for the post is too large, then the authority may decide to have a qualifying criteria in order to issue admit cards for the written test.
12. Eligible candidates for the post of Junior Assistant (L.D.A) will have to appear in a Written Test Examination, to be followed by Computer Test (for written examination qualified candidates only). i) General English (including General Knowledge & Arithmetic) – 125 marks ii) Precis writing and Drafting 25 marks iii) Computer Test 25 marks
13. The eligible candidates will be intimated by call letters for appearing in the written test and no separate notice will be published in the Newspaper. However, the list of the eligible candidates for appearing in the written examination will be uploaded in the website http://jorhat.gov.in .
14. All information pertaining to the list of eligible candidates, written test results, call for computer test and the final result will he intimated through notice board in this office and the website hiln://Jorhat.Gov.in only from time to time. The candidates are therefore advised to refer to the website from time to time in their own interest. No newspaper advertisement shall be published.
15. Note the Address to submit Application Form :
THE COMMISSIONER UPPER ASSAM DIVISION CINNAMARA, JORHAT – 785008
Last date to submit the Application : on or before 30th June ‘2018 upto 4 P.M
Disclaimer: Candidates are advised to go through official notice and satisfy the required eligibility criteria, last date to apply before applying via our site. Please verify the address to send application from the official notice as mentioned in the important link section.