District Session Judge Nagaon Recruitment For Various Posts:
District Session Judge Nagaon Recruitment For Various Posts -Applications are invited in standard form as published in Assam Gazette in Part IX from intending candidates who are citizen of India as defined in Articles 5 and 8 of Constitution for filling up the post mentioned below which is lying vacant in the office of District Legal Services Authority, Nagaon (Assam).
District Session Judge Nagaon Recruitment For Various Posts Details:
|Name of Post||Scale of Pay||Minimum
|LD. Asstt.(Sanctioned post)||Rs. 5200-20200+
Grade pay of
Rs. 2200/- (pre revised)
|LDA-cum-Typist (Sanctioned post)||Rs. 5200-20200+
Grade pay of Rs. 22001- (pre revised)
|Data Entry Operator
(consolidated of pay)
|H.S. Passed with 6 months diploma in computer proficiency from recognized institute||1
Age : Candidate should not be more than 38 years of age and not less than 18 years as on 01-01-2018. The upper age limit is relaxable to reserved categories as per rule.
District Session Judge Nagaon Recruitment For Various Posts Conditions:
- A self addressed envelope (size 22 CM x 10 CM) affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5/-only.
- No application will be entertained after schedule date and authority is not responsible for a, postal delay.
- Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
- Application must be accompanied by three self attested copies of recent passport size photographs.-
- No T.A. and D.A. shall be admissible for attending in written test/ oral test etc.
- Candidates having knowledge of computer and experience In the relevant field will be given preference for the post of LDA.
- Management reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up vacant post.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly will be liable for disqualification.
- Preference will be given to Graduate candidate in any discipline.
- The engagement of the Data Entry Operator shall be fora period of 1 (one) year from his date of joining.
- After expiry. of the contract period of 01 (one) year the contractual agreement will automatically stand
- The service of the Data Entry Operators may be extended after appropriate break In service subject to the approval of Honble the Executive Chairman. Assam State Legal Service Authority.
- The appointment of Data Entry Operator is purely temporary and on contract basis and does not entitle the person for being regularized in Government Service.
District Session Judge Nagaon Recruitment For Various Posts Important Points:
- Submission of Application : Application in standard form together with the certified copies all testimonials such as educational qualification certificates, mark sheets, age proof certificate etc. /Should reach the office of the District Legal Service Authority, Nagaon during office hours on working days.
- Date for submitting application: Within 4.15 P.M. on 07/07/2018
- Candidates must Indicate prominently the name of the post applied for on the right hand corner of the envelope containing the application
District Session Judge Nagaon Recruitment For Various Posts Selection procedure :
- Selection for LDA shall be made through written examination and interview consisting of 300 marks in total
Marks for Written Examination:
|SI. No.||Subject||Full marks||Qualifying
|3||Drafting (English & Official Language)||100||45%|
- Duration of Exam : 3 hours
- Timing : 10.30 A.M. to 1.30 PM.
District Session Judge Nagaon Recruitment For Various Posts Other Criteria:
- In respect of paper on official language.
- Candidates will have option to take examination in any of the official language i.e. either Hindi or Assamese.
- Selection of Data Entry Operator shall be made through ‘walk in Interview:
- Only those candidates who qualified the written examination for LDA will be rolled for interview.
- Date of written examination for LDA and Date of computer test & Interview for Date Entry Operator will be notified in due course.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Written Test will be informed in due course to the eligible candidates and the same will be published in the official website – www.nagaonjudiciary.gov.in of District Judiciary.
- Address for communication: Office of the District Legal Service Authority, Nagaon under P.S. Sadar, Dist. Nagaon (Assam), PIN 782001
- E-mail: dlsanagaon@gmailcom
- Official Website: www.nagaonjudiciary.gov.in
- Application Form: assamjobalerts.com/standard-form