Current Affairs Assam, North East, India – 3 June 2018
3 June 2018
ASSAM, NORTHEAST CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Gauhati University and the National Research Development Corporation (NRDC) signed a Memorandum of Agreement (MoA) to promote, inventions and other intellectual properties such as copyright,develop and commercialise the technologies, Geographical Indicators, trademark, design.
- A solid waste recycling centre at Pamohi in Guwahati launched by Akshar School for the underprivileged with support of ERD Foundation, Guwahati
INDIA, INTERNATIONAL CURRENT AFFAIRS
- In each district of Haryana One Stop Centre Schemefacilitates integrated services for women affected by violence
- Andra Pradesh government has launched a Zero Based Natural Farming (ZBNF) scheme for benefitting the farmers by 2024.
- Pedro Sanchez –new Prime minister of Spain
- A new earth observation satellite Gaofen-6 was launched by China
- The Union Ministry of Culture introduced ‘SevaBhojYojna’ scheme to reimburse the central share of CGST and IGST on items for food/Prasad/langar/Bhandara offered free of cost by charitable religious institutions.
- The Income Tax Department has introduced a new reward scheme named “Benami Transactions Informants Reward Scheme, 2018” to seek people’s participation in the Income Tax Department’s efforts to unearth black money and to reduce tax evasion. Under this scheme, who can give specific information in a prescribed manner to the Joint or Additional Commissioners of Benami Prohibition Units (BPUs) can get a reward up to Rs 1 crore .
- Indian Institute of Science (IISc) in Bengaluru tops in 100 universities in the Times Higher Education’s World Reputation Rankings 2018