Assam Police Constable(AB and UB) Recruitment 2018 [Total 5494 Posts]
- 1 Assam Police Constable(AB and UB) Recruitment 2018 [Total 5494 Posts]
- 1.1 Assam Police Constable(AB and UB) Recruitment 2018 Post Details:
- 1.2 Selection Procedure:
- 1.3 District Wise Post Details of Assam Police Constable Armed Branch and Un Armed Branch:
- 1.4 Assam Police Constable(AB and UB) Recruitment 2018 Important Dates and Links:
Assam Police Constable(AB and UB) Recruitment 2018 -Recruitment rallies will be conducted in the districts of Assam by Assam Police for filling up of 1851 vacant posts of Constable of Unarmed Branch of District Executive Force and 3643 posts of constables of Armed Branch in the Pay Scale of Rs. 14000- 49000/-, with Grade pay of Rs 5600.00(Pay Band-II). The date and venue of Physical Standard Test / Physical Efficiency Test and Written Test will be intimated in due course of time by email, SMS and various other means and through the Assam Police website (www.assampolice.gov.in).Online applications will be received with effect from 02-05-2018. The last date for receipt of applications will be 02-06-2018.
Assam Police Constable(AB and UB) Recruitment 2018 Post Details:
Name of the Post: CONSTABLE (UN-ARMED BRANCH / ARMED BRANCH)
Number of Posts: 5494
Pay Scale: Rs. 14000- 49000/-, with Grade pay of Rs 5600.00(Pay Band-II)
- Un-Armed Branch: H.S. or Class XII passed from a recognized Board or Council for the post of Constable, Unarmed Branch, District Executive Force (DEF).
- Armed Branch: H.S.L.C or Class-X passed from a recognized Board or Council for the post of constable of Armed Branch.
- Note: Candidates having educational qualification Higher Secondary and above may also apply for both Armed Branch & Unarmed Branch. In such case, in the online application form, the applicant will have to clearly mention his/her preference for the posts of Unarmed Branch & Armed Branch.
- However, the final decision regarding allotment of successful candidates will lie with the Chairman, SLPRB, Assam
Age: 18 to 25 years as on 1stJanuary of 2018 (i.e. the candidate must be born on or before 01.01.2000 and on or after 01.01.1993).
- Relaxations: Upper age limit will be relaxed for
- 5 (five) years in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST (P) and ST(H).
- 3 (three) years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
- Additional relaxation of 3 (three) years in respect of trained Home Guards/members of VDPs (registered) who have served for a period of 3(three) years or more.
- Additional relaxation of 10 (ten) years in respect of FMMOs/SPOs (Certificate to this effect from competent authority will have to be submitted).
- Note: The date of birth accepted by the SLPRB will be as per matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate issued by a recognized Board. No other document relating to age such as horoscope, affidavit, birth extract from Municipal Corporation, Health Department, service record etc. will be accepted.
|Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|ST(H)/ ST(P)||160.02 cm||152.40 cm|
Chest (Only for men):
|Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(P)||80 Cm||85 Cm|
|ST(H)||78 Cm||83 Cm|
How to Apply For Assam Police Constable(AB and UB) Recruitment 2018:
- Applications must be submitted online through Assam Police website www.assampolice.gov.in.
- No other forms of application will be entertained.
- A helpdesk will be opened at the office of Superintendent of Police of each district to facilitate the online filling of applications.
- All Candidates will have to appear for their PST/PET & Written Test only from the district under which their permanent Residential address falls.
- Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of the following documents.
- Passport Size Photograph
- HSLC certificate for proof of Age
- Caste certificate.
- Certificate of F.M.M.O. issued by Special Branch, Hqrs. of Assam Police, Kahilipara, Guwahati.
- Basic & Advanced Home Guard training and experienced certificate issued by competent authority.
- Appointment certificate as S.P.O. issued by the Superintendent of Police.
- Certificate for working as member of V.D.P. issued by the Superintendent of Police.
- The candidates will then click on the ‘Complete’ button to indicate that they agree to all the entries made in the form. The candidates can then download the registration / application slip with Id No.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to mention a valid email address and individual mobile phone number in the application form as the same will be required to inform the applicant regarding the status of their application and convey other related information.
- Incomplete / defective / invalid application will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the Physical Standards Tests (PST) and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET).
- If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity as may be detected by the Medical Officer present in the DLSC, he/ she will be debarred from participating in the other tests.
Assam Police Constable(AB and UB) Recruitment 2018 Written Test:
- Written test will consist of 100 multiple choice type questions to be answered on an OMR answer sheet.
- For each correct answer the candidate will get half a mark.
- Questions will be of the level of class IX and X.
- Total marks for the Written Test will be 50.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Written Test will be conducted throughout the State on one day at each district HQ. +
- The date of the written test will be notified in due course.
District Wise Post Details of Assam Police Constable Armed Branch and Un Armed Branch:
District Wise Post Details For UB Constable:
|District||Number of vacancy||SI.
|District||Number of vacancy|
|16||West Karbi Anglong||14||33||Udalguri||40|
District Wise Post Details For AB Constable:
|District||Number of Vacancy||SI.
|District||Number of Vacancy|
|16||West Karbi Anglong||28||33||Udalguri||79|
Assam Police Constable(AB and UB) Recruitment 2018 Important Dates and Links:
- Online Application Starts From: 02-05-2018
- Last Date For Apply Online: 02-06-2018
- Official Notification: Assam Police Constable(AB and UB) Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Apply Online: http://slprbassam.in/