Nalbari DC Office Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 [Total 18 Posts]
- 1 Nalbari DC Office Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 [Total 18 Posts]
- 1.1 Nalbari DC Office Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 Post Details:
- 1.2 Nalbari DC Office Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 Important Points:
- 1.3 Nalbari DC Office Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 Selection Procedure and Exam Syllabus:
- 1.4 Nalbari DC Office Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 Important Links:
Nalbari DC Office Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 -In pursuance of Govt. Approval accorded vide letter No. GAG(B)230/2014/39 dated 09/08/2017, applications are hereby invited from the intending candidate for filling up of the following sanctioned vacant posts of Junior Assistant under the amalgamated establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Nalbari.
Application should be submitted in the Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette in Part-IX, together with a Treasury Challan of Rs.250/-(Rupes Two Hundred fifty) only, (in case of SC/ST candidates Rs.150/-) (Rupees one hundred fifty) only as application fee is to be deposited under the Head of Accounts “0070-Other Administrative Services-60-Other Service-800-other receipts” and reach the office of the undersigned on or before 23/03/2018 up to 5.00 P.M.
Nalbari DC Office Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 Post Details:
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant
Number of Posts: 18
- The candidate must be graduate have in any discipline from a recognized University or any examination declared equivalent thereto.
- The candidate must have possessed a minimum 6(six) months Diploma in Computer Applications/ Knowledge from an Institute recognized by the Govt. and
- The candidate must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (Independent) of any operating system such as MS Windows, Linux, Word Processor, Spreadsheet,Presentation graphics, Concept of Database, Internet, e-mail etc.
Scale of Pay: Rs.14,000/-to 49,000/- GP-6200/-(PB-2) per month plus other allowances as admissible as per rule.
Nalbari DC Office Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 Important Points:
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
- The Candidates must have registered their names in the employment exchange and the registration numbers along with the dates must be mentioned in their applications.
- Candidates should be well versed in State Official Language.
- Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years or not more that 38 years of Age as on 01.01.2017. The upper age is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of the candidates of SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities.
- Reservation of 30 % for Women and 2% for Ex-Serviceman will be kept as per existing provision out of the total posts.
- The application must be accompanied by the following-
- Attested copies of all educational certificates and other qualifications, age, caste along with other testimonials and Original copy of Treasury Challan.
- Two copies of recent passport size photographs duly attested by Gazetted Officer.
- The applicants will enclose a self addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamp of Rs.5/- along with the application.
- Application and other documents should be put inside the envelope, on which the applicant should clearly mention the post applied for.
- The selected candidates will submit an undertaking to the appointing authority that they will abide by the New pension Rules of the Govt.
- All appointments will be made after police verification as per procedure.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the Written Test/Computer Proficiency Test(Practical).
- Canvassing directly or indirectly in any form will disqualify the candidature of the candidate.
- The unsigned and incomplete applications and the applications submitted after the schedule date will not be accepted.
- The candidate who qualify in the Written Test will be called for Computer Proficiency Test(Practical).
Nalbari DC Office Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 Selection Procedure and Exam Syllabus:
The applicants for the post of Junior Assistant, whose applications are found in order will be called for Objective Type Written Test examination comprising of the following subjects:
- ( i) General English: 75 Marks
(ii) General Knowledge: 50 Marks
(iii) Quantitative Aptitude: 25 Marks
- Knowledge of Computer(Theory): 50 Marks
- Language Skills in Assamese/Bodo/Bengali/Alternative English: 50 Marks
- Computer Proficiency (Practical): 50 Marks
Candidates shall have to exercise their choice of language i. e. Either Assamese / Bodo / Bengali / Alternative English at the time of submission of application itself on the top of the Standard Application Form and the Envelope and the choice once exercised shall be final.
The candidates who qualify in the Written Test will be called for Computer Proficiency Test(Practical).
Nalbari DC Office Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 Important Links:
- Click on the Link For Official Website: http://nalbari.nic.in/
- Click on the Link For Official Notification: http://nalbari.nic.in/pdf/Advertisement_Of_Junior_Assistant.pdf
- Click on the Link For Official Corrigendum: http://nalbari.nic.in/pdf/corrigendum_junior_asst.pdf
- Click on the Link For Application Form: http://assamjobalerts.com/category/standard-form