DC South Salmara Mankachar Recruitment For Junior Assistant
- 1 DC South Salmara Mankachar Recruitment For Junior Assistant
- 1.1 DC South Salmara Mankachar Recruitment For Junior Assistant Post Details:
- 1.2 DC South Salmara Mankachar Recruitment For Junior Assistant How to Apply:
- 1.3 DC South Salmara Mankachar Recruitment For Junior Assistant Procedure of selection and Syllabus:
- 1.4 DC South Salmara Mankachar Recruitment For Junior Assistant Important Points:
- 1.5 DC South Salmara Mankachar Recruitment For Junior Assistant Important Links:
DC South Salmara Mankachar Recruitment For Junior Assistant -In pursuance of Govt. letter No. GAG(B)261/2016/38. dtd. 27.02.2018 Applications are invited from the intending candidate who are Citizens of India as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the constitution of India for filling up of the following post, which are lying vacant under amalgamated establishment of office of the Deputy Commissioner. South Salmara Mankachar District
DC South Salmara Mankachar Recruitment For Junior Assistant Post Details:
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant.
Number of Posts: 5
Pay Scale: Rs. 140004 to 490001- GP-62001- (PB-2) per month plus other allowances as admissible as per rules
Age: As per OM No. ABP 06.2016/04 dated 03.03.2016 candidates must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 43 years of age as on 01.01.2018 The upper age is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities and 3 years in case of OBC/MOBC The age limits of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of Birth Certificate/Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card/Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council. No other documents shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
- The Candidate must have passed Degree Examination in any recognized University or any examination declared equivalent thereto.
- The Candidate must have possessed a minimum 6 months Diploma in Computer Applications Knowledge from an Institute recognized by the Govt.
DC South Salmara Mankachar Recruitment For Junior Assistant Application Fee:
- For General Category Candida es Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred fifty) only.
- For ST/SC/OBC Category Candidates Rs. 150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty) only Fees should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0070 60-800-0000-000-00-00. -XP-V-GA”.
DC South Salmara Mankachar Recruitment For Junior Assistant How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed standard Form (Assam Gazette in Part-IX).
- Caste/Tribe certificate issued by the Competent Authority must be accompanied with application.
- Candidate already in Service should apply through proper channel.
- Application must be accompanied with the following:
- Self attested copies of HSLC Pass to onwards Certificates, Marksheets, Admit Card and other Diploma etc. in support of the Educational Qualification should be accompanied with application.
- 3 (Three) copies recent Passport size Photographs duly sell attested must be enclosed with the application. The name of the candidates must be written on the reserve of Photograph.
- 1 (one) self addressed envelope 5 cm x 11 cm size affixing Postal Stamp of Rs. 10/- only must be enclosed.
- Mobile number of the candidate must be written on the top of the Application Form.
- Copy of Physical Disability Certificate, wherever applicable should be issued by the competent authority.
- Copy of Employment Exchange Registration Card should accompanied with the application.
- The copy of Treasury Challan must be enclosed with Application Form.
- Incomplete/defective/invalid application will be summarily rejected and no application will be entertained after the scheduled date and time.
- Complete application must be submitted to the Office of the Deputy Commissioner, South Sahara Mankachar, P.O. Hatsingimari, P.S. South Salmara, Dist. South Samara Mankachar District, Hatsingimari.
- After the Written Test the successful candidates will have to bring all original testimonials i.e. Age Proof Certificate, Caste Certificate, Educational Qualification Certificate, Computer Proficiency Certificate, Mark sheets etc. for document verification, when called for.
- The selected candidates will have to submit an Undertaking to the Appropriate Authority that they will abide by New Pension Rules of the Govt.
- All appointments will be made after police verification as per procedure.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the Written Test/Computer prolioency test (Practical)
The last date of submission of application on or before 12th March, 2018 up to 5.00 PM.
DC South Salmara Mankachar Recruitment For Junior Assistant Procedure of selection and Syllabus:
The applicants for the post of Junior Assistant whose application is found in order will be called for Objective Type Written Test Examination comprising of the following subjects:
|Knowledge of Computer (Theory)||50|
|Language Skills in Assamese/Bodo/Bengali/English||50|
|Computer Proficiency Test (Practical) (For those candidates who qualify in the written test)||50|
DC South Salmara Mankachar Recruitment For Junior Assistant Important Points:
- Candidates shall have to exercise their choice of language ie. either Assamese/Bodo/Bengali/ English at the lime of submission of application itself and the choice once exercised shall be final.
- The date 8 venue of the written test will be notified later on through news papers and Post/SMS/WhatsApp).
- Those candidates who qualify in the Written Test will be called for Computer Skill Test. (Practical)
- Candidates should be well versed in state official language.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly in any form will disqualify the candidature of the candidate.
DC South Salmara Mankachar Recruitment For Junior Assistant Important Links:
- Click on the link for Application Form: http://assamjobalerts.com/category/standard-form