Current Affairs Assam, North East, India – 27 March 2018
27 March 2018
ASSAM – NORTHEAST CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Dr MN Baruah, Managing Director of the North East Cancer Hospital and Research Institute, Jorabat, announced to provide chemotherapy medicines for free for BPL cancer patients
- Assam state government has signed pact with Airport Authority of India (AAI) to develop villages in Kamrup
- Manipur government to launch ‘Khunggangda Chatlo’ (Go to villages) campaign next month to help farmers for increasing crop productivity by integrating various government schemes.
INDIA – INTERNATIONAL CURRENT AFFAIRS
- GVK EMRI 108 Meghalaya Head Deepankar Choudhury felicitates Meghalaya Health
- Sahitya Akademi award winner Keshada Mahanta passed away
- The Indian Army’s Gajraj Corps dedicated an e-toilet for women in Tezpur’s Mission Chariali market area.
- Surat district has become the India’s first district to have 100% solar powered health centres
- The Tribal Co-operative Marketing Federation of India (TRIFED) works under Ministry of Tribal Affairs has launched “E-Tribes India”. The Launch of e-Tribes, websites includes www.tribesindia.com, www.trifed.in and Retail Inventory Software and M-commerce app.
- Ministry of Rural Development has launched 2018 Saras Aajeevika Mela in New Delhi