Announcement for submission of Online Examination Application Forms (OEAF) for O,A,B,C level examinations Level Examinations of NIELIT to be held in July 2018
Announcement for submission of Online Examination Application Forms (OEAF) for O,A,B,C level examinations Level Examinations of NIELIT : Applications are invited from the registered candidates of NIELIT for submission of Online Examination Application Forms (OEAF) for its O/A/B/C level examinations. Detailed calendar of events for July 2018 examinations is as indicated below:
- Availability of Online Examination application Forms at: http://student.nielit.gov.in/ is
(from March 19,2018)
- Online Examination Application Form (OEAF) verification for Institutes at: http://onlineaccr.nielit.gov.in is (from March 19,2018)
- Last date of submission of Online Examination Application Forms (OEAF) with requisite fee for Direct and Institutes’ candidates is April 30, 2018
- Last date for forwarding the Online Examination Application Form by institutes after verification and payment is May 10, 2018
- Commencement of the theory examinations O/A/B/C level examinations : July 14, 2018
- Commencement of Practical Examinations : July 28, 2018
- Declaration of ‘0’, ‘A’, ‘B’,’C’ Level Results : Last week of September 2018 (Tentative)
For latest updates please visit http://www.nielit.gov.in
- The Examination Application Forms are to be submitted through onitho mode only alongwith online payments of related fees through Net-Ban king/ Debit/ Credit Card/ RTOS- N EFT.
- Candidate can avail the services of CSC (Common Service Centre) for filling up of Online Examination Forms and/or Payment of the Examination Fees. O The locations of CSCs are available at www.cac.gov.in .
- There is an Examination Application Form processing fee of Rs.100/-, in addition to the requisite fees for the applied Theory/Practical modules.
- Before filling the form, candidates are advised to go through the related instructions given at http://www.nielit.gov.in/sites/default/Files/GI_OEAF.pdf
- Candidates who have already created login with NIELIT may use the same user ID and Password to fill the DEAF-op
- Institute authorized to conduct the courses under NIELIT have to verify candidature of the students who have forwarded their Examination Application Forms through them and pay the Examination fees using the link http://onlineaccr.nielit.gov.in
- New evaluation pattern has been introduced for July 2018 Exams. Please see NIELIT website for further details.
Disclaimer: Candidates are advised to go through official notice and satisfy the required eligibility criteria, last date to apply before applying via our site. Please verify the address to send application from the official notice as mentioned in the important link section.