Current Affairs Assam, North East, India GK Today- 22 January 2018
22 January 2018
- President Ram Nath Kovind disqualifies 20 of MLAs of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP), in Delhi with reason of holding offices of profit
- Luitporiya Hindu Samavesh organised at Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) at Khanapara Veterinary College Field in Guwahati on Sunday
- To commemorate 121st birth anniversary of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose on January 23, Indian Nationalist Alliance, North East India, is organising discussion session on ‘Revolutionary pilgrims of India’s Independence’ at Dispur Last Gate.
- The Vice Chancellor of Annamalai University, Prof S Manian, signed an MoU with the Director of the Brahmaputra College, Nabajyoti Bharali to run various courses under Annamalai university.
- India’s Premier Cyclothon ‘Saksham Cyclothon’ organised at North Lakhimpur
- Balisatra Satsangi Satra Sabha Mahotsav , Balisatra, Rangia, Kamrup, Assam starting from 26th January 2018
- All Assam Lekhika Samaroh Samiti is starting from 27 January at the Chandraprova Saikiani Kshetra ,Tihu.
- Bishnu-Jyoti Theatre Festival starting from 23-26 January at District Library auditorium, Barpeta.
- Manipur, Meghalaya and Tripura celebrates Statehood Day on 21 January.
- PM Modi leaves for Davos, Switzerland to attend the 48th World Economic Forum
- India’s 1st Garbest Festival (Kachra Mahotsav 2018) held in Chattisgarh.
- Om Prakash Rawat new Chief Election Commissioner of India
- India ranks 62nd on the Inclusive development Index of World Economic Forum (WEF)