ASULMS Recruitment For Community Organiser 2018
ASULMS Recruitment For Community Organiser -Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for contractual engagement under Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana-National Urban Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NULM) implemented by Assam State Urban Livelihoods Mission Society (ASULMS) for the following position at Towns/Urban Local Bodies level:
Applicant may check the Latest Recruitment and the previous recruitment notifications regarding the same department Assam State Urban Livelihoods Mission Society Recruitment For Community Organiser and ASULMS Recruitment For Darrang District.
ASULMS Recruitment For Community Organiser Post Details:
Name of the Post: Community Organiser
Number of Vacancies: 73
Monthly Remuneration: Rs 12,000/-
Age: 28 years to 45 years.
- Academic Qualification: Minimum Qualification: Intermediate (10+2) in any discipline.
- Work Experience: i) Minimum 2 years of experience in working with community on social development. ii) Previous work experience in Govt. sector (preferable).
ASULMS Recruitment For Community Organiser General Terms & Conditions and Important Instructions:
Candidates are requested to read the terms & conditions and instructions mentioned under very carefully before applying:
- This engagement will be purely on temporary and contractual basis only.
- Initially this engagement may be for a period of 11 months or as decided by State Mission Director; based on performance and requirement of the Mission, contract may further be extended.
- Apart from the monthly remuneration, employees are also entitled to fixed monthly allowances as per HR policy manual of ASULMS.
- Candidates who are willing to apply must submit their application in the Application Format available in the website www.nulmassam.in. The job description and job specification against the posts are available in the said website. Application in any other format will be rejected.
- 1 (One) copy of self attested recent passport size photograph must be pasted in the job application form in the space provided and 2 (two) other such self attested passport size photographs must be stapled in the topmost part of the form in such a way that the staple pins are outside the face or body.
- Candidates must submit photocopies of their self attested relevant testimonials such as a) proof of age (admit card of Matriculation exam, etc.), b) proof of educational qualifications (Mark Sheets and Pass Certificates), c) work experience certificates, d) caste certificate (if any), and other relevant testimonials and documents (with self attestation) along with the application form.
- The shortlisted candidates may have to appear for a written test/computer test/group discussion/interview, etc. for which no TA/DA shall be paid by any office under ASULMS or DAY-NULM.
- Incomplete applications shall be rejected without any information and only shortlisted candidates shall be called for selection procedure(s).
- Mere fulfilment of minimum qualifications will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for the selection process.
- To reduce the number of candidates for written examination for one or more category of post(s), screening of applications will be carried out based on the percentage of marks obtained in the H.S.L.C. (10th) and / or H.S. (12th).
- Candidates are requested to super scribe the words ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________’ on top of the envelope containing i) application form, ii) Curriculum Vitae (CV) and iii) self attested relevant testimonials while sending the application form. A self addressed envelope of 9’’ x 4’’ size affixing postal stamp of Rs.5/- must be enclosed inside the sealed envelope.
- Candidates will forward application properly sealed in an envelope to any 1 (one) of the 24 nos. of City Mission Management Unit (CMMU) located in the District Headquarter Town/City (the complete list of 24 nos. of these offices with postal address is detailed in Annexure- I). If a candidate forwards his/her application to more than one CMMU, then his/ her application and/or candidature will be rejected at any point of time during or after the selection process.
- A candidate must also mention the preferred place(s) of posting in the Application Form (in order of preference only) within the District(s) included under that CMMU where the application is forwarded, as per the list in Annexure-I. For example, if a candidate forwards his/her application to the City Mission Management Unit (CMMU) office of Nagaon district, then he/ she should mention his/her place(s) of posting in order of preference for all the towns/Urban Local Body offices located within the districts of Nagaon and Hojai only. Again, suppose if a candidate forwards his/her application to the City Mission Management Unit (CMMU) office of Udalguri, then he/she should mention his/her place(s) of posting in order of preference for all the towns/Urban Local Body offices located within the districts of Udalguri and Baksa. A candidate must mention their preferred place of posting as per the no. of towns/ULBs included under the CMMU where applied. Thus, for some CMMUs number of towns and hence preferred place of posting may be just 1 (one) and for some the number of towns and hence preferred place of posting may be 7 (seven). Candidates are requested to refer to the complete list of CMMU offices and the districts mapped to these CMMUs for specifying the place(s) of posting as per Annexure- I. If a candidate does not mention his/her preferred place(s) of posting, his/ her application/candidature will be rejected.
- Application can be forwarded either through Ordinary Post/ Registered/Speed Post or submitted by hand in the drop box. No application will be accepted by any staff or official of ASULMS or Urban Local Body by hand. Application should be addressed to the City Project Officer of the respective City Mission Management Unit where applied. The complete postal address of the CMMU offices are available in Annexure- I. Application by any other mode will not be accepted.
- Last date for receipt of application is 21 days from the 1st day of publication of the advertisement in newspapers i.e. 6th February 2018.
- The crucial date for determining the age shall be the closing date for receipt of application.
- Candidates working in any Central Govt./ State Govt. departments, schemes, agencies, Missions, etc. must furnish “No Objection Certificate” from their employer/Office at the time of the selection test/interview or else their candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidates working in any Central Govt./State Govt. departments, schemes, agencies, Missions, etc. must furnish “No Objection Certificate” from their employer/Office at the time of the selection test/interview or else their candidature will be cancelled.
- Applications will also be treated as cancelled under the following conditions: a. False or insufficient documents/testimonials in support of required eligibility or incomplete information in the application form. Candidates must ensure that no compulsory/mandatory field in the application form is left blank or wrongly filled application, not filled correctly is liable to be rejected and the onus of such rejection would be on the candidates; b. Any other personal appearing in the test in place of applicant; c. Two or more application filled for the same post by applicant; d. Any other influence from outside or use of wrong procedure for acceptance of the application; and last but not the least e. Any other non compliance to terms and conditions or non fulfilment of eligibility criteria, etc.
- The recruitment process can be cancelled/suspended/terminated by the competent authority due to any administrative or other reason(s) and without stating any reason thereof.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidates. No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained.
- The venue and date of selection test(s) will be intimated to the candidates, whose application and particulars are found correct, through acknowledgement/admit card.
- Candidates not in receipt of acknowledgement/admit card should presume that their application were incomplete/not meeting the minimum requirements in terms of experience, age, qualification, etc. or not found eligible. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Further, Assam State Urban Livelihoods Mission Society will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Only candidates in possession of acknowledgement/admit card will be allowed to appear for the selection test(s).
- Candidates are required to bring original documents/certificates at the time of selection test(s) for verification failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the test(s). Candidates are also required to bring PAN card or any valid ID and/or address proof for the purpose of preventing impersonation at the time of selection test(s).
- Any dispute related to the recruitment and selection process will be settled within the jurisdiction of Gauhati High Court.
- In case of any query/confusion related only to the address of forwarding applications, a candidate should refer to the website www.nulmassam.in, for postal address of the City Mission Management Unit (CMMU).