Kamrup District Home Guards Recruitment 2017
Kamrup District Home Guards Recruitment -Application are hereby invited directly or by general post from the intending Home Guards volunteer of Kamrup District (Rural & Metro) for engagement under various Agencies in Kamrup District. Eligibility and other condition applicable for Home Guards volunteer are as per rules laid down in Assam Home Guards (Amendment) Rules.2015.
Kamrup District Home Guards Recruitment Post Details:
- Number of post: 210
- Place of Deployment: Kamrup District (Rural & Metro).
- Educational Qualification: (i) Minimum class VIII Pass, (ii)Home Guards volunteer certificate from Kamrup District.(mandatory willingness certificate obtained in 2015-16 from the competent authorities for a period of three years) as per Assam Home Guards (Amendment) Rules, 2015.
- Driving License Holder.
- Computer proficiency certificate.
- Extracurricular activity certificate if any
- Any skill development certificate.
Wages: (i) Rs. 235/- per day for Basic trained Home Guards volunteer. (ii) Rs. 250/- per day for Advance trained Home Guards volunteer. The above mentioned wages are fixed and additional perks may be given by different agencies subject to fulfillment of performance and skill of the volunteer.
Age limit: 55 years maximum (preferably below 35 years).
Kamrup District Home Guards Recruitment Important Points:
- Home Guards volunteer will be shortlisted on the basis of First come First serve for the above mentioned tentative vacant post.
- The final list of candidate will be prepared based on the period of volunteers whose services is not utilized for more than One years , character and antecedent, overall fitness, smartness and turnout 01 Home Guards Volunteers.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Intending Home Guard volunteers are requested to enquire their status in relation to the engagement at these help desk number 99577-20295 during office hours.
- The job of Assam Home Guards volunteer is purely voluntary in nature and no volunteer can claim any appointment / engagement under regular Establishment by virtue of his/ her performance as a Home Guard Volunteer during his/her deployment tenure. Hence volunteers are advised not to come under the influence of any false propaganda in relation to their engagement and thereby discourage and disown any louts who may be trying to do so.
- No Home Guards volunteers can dictate any terms regarding choice of deployment post. All the valid order of deployment from the competent authority are to be strictly followed and disciplinary action will be initiate for not compliance of such order.
- The undersign reserves the right to change/modify/accept/reject any application without any information to the volunteers.
- Address For Communication “District Commandant Home Guard Kamrup, Assam”
Kamrup District Home Guards Recruitment Important Dates:
- Starting Date for submission of application: 01.09.2017
- Last date of submission of application : 26.09.2017