Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College and Hospital Recruitment For Various Posts Total 18 Vacancies
- 1 Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College and Hospital Recruitment For Various Posts Total 18 Vacancies
- 1.1 Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College and Hospital Recruitment Post Details:
- 1.2 Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College and Hospital Recruitment Application Fees Details:
- 1.3 Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College and Hospital Recruitment Important Points:
- 1.4 Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College and Hospital Recruitment Important links:
Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College and Hospital Recruitment -In continuation to the earlier advertisement No. Janasanyog/3116/15, Dated: 17.06.15. No. Janasanyog/8145/14, Dated: 24.02.2015, No. Janasanyog/3137/10, Dated: 25.10.2010, No. Janasanyog/3140/10, Dated:25.10.2010, No. Janasanyog/3124/10, Dated: 25.10.2010 and in partial modification. Online applications are invited for the following posts as shown below under the establishment of the Principal-cum-Chief Superintendent. Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College and Hospital, Barpeta which will be available at the Official Website of Directorate of Medical Education. Assam (www.dmeassam.gov.in) from 03.10.2017 to 17.10.2017 till midnight.
However, the candidates who have already applied In pursuance to the above mentioned advertisement need not apply again.
Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College and Hospital Recruitment Post Details:
|Sl No.||Name of Posts||Minimum Educational Qualification||Scale of Pay||Total
No. of Vacant
|1.||Account Assistant||HSSLC passed or equivalent with 1 year Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Application.||14,000 – 49,000 + GP-6200||4||UR-3
|2.||Accountant||B.Com with 1 year Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application.||14,000 – 49,000 + GP-7400||4||UR-3
|3.||Cashier||B.Com with 1 year Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application||14,000-49,000 +GP-7400||4||UR-3
|4.||Computer Operator||Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce with 1 year Diploma in Computer Application.||14,000- 49,000 +GP-6200||1||UR|
|5.||Library Assistant||HSSLC passed or equivalent with 1 year Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Application.||14,000-49,000 +GP-5600||4||UR-3
|6.||Medical Record Officer||Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce from a recognized Road or University with Medical Record Officer training from recognized institute.||14,000-49,000 +GP-8700||1||UR|
Reservation: Reservation of posts for woman candidates and physically handicapped candidates will be as per pre. Govt. rules.
Age:Candidates should not be less than 18 years and not above 43 years as on 01.01.2017. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for STP. STH candidates only.
Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College and Hospital Recruitment Application Fees Details:
Application Fee: The application fee of Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred fifty) only for General Category candidates and Rs. 150/-, (Rupees One Hundred fifty)only OBC/MOBC, SC, ST (P) & ST (H) category candidates will have to be paid through Treasury Challan to the Head of the Account “0210-M&PH-03-MET&R-105-Allopathy” and the scanned copy of the challan to be uploaded while submitting the online application form. No fee is required for BPL candidates and they are required to upload their BPL certificate from the competent authority for such exemption of fee along with the application.
Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College and Hospital Recruitment Important Points:
- Interested candidates shall have to fill up the online Application Forms available at official website of Directorate of Medical Assam (www.dmeassam.gov.in)
- The following documents in original will have to be produced al the time of document verification and photocopies of all certificates etc. are to be submitted:
- 2 (two) Copies of recent passport size colour photograph duty self attested.
- HSLC admit card or birth certificate for age proof,
- All marks sheets end pass certificates.
- Caste certificate (where applicable).
- Permanent residentship certificate.
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate, Certificate of training experience Extra Curricular etc.
- Detailed list of eligible candidate for each post along with the details of written test shall be notified in due course of the time and shall be displayed in the website www.dmeassam.gov.in. The date of uploading in the website shall be published in the local newspaper for information of the eligible candidates.